This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twenty years old

And still in Windows 10. This bug must now hold some kind of record for life time.
    If you're sitting wondering,
    Which Batman is the best,
    There's only one true answer my friend,
    It's Adam Bloody West!

Now, be honest. You really didn't expect MS to willingly fix any bug, did you?
    Lenovo T460s

Comment

Don't you know? There are no bugs in Windows, only features; features that are either desirable or not-so desirable!
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

All too true but as a programmer I must admire their dedication to code re-use
        If you're sitting wondering,
        Which Batman is the best,
        There's only one true answer my friend,
        It's Adam Bloody West!

Comment

It gives cause to wonder just how long the Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, CIA and the NSA have been exploiting this bug. Maybe Microsoft has been using it for years to do industrial spying and to keep an eye on Congress, the Judiciary, the FBI and a host of its other political enemies! I suspect that MS exploits a lot of its "bugs", both accidental and deliberate. "Are Apple and Google doing the same thing?", I Ask rhetorically.
          "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
          – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
          X