This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefox Extensions

I know this has been partly covered here , but what extension do you use in FF?

I'm presently using Adblock Plus (plus the auto filter updater)
    Forecastfox (weather in the bottom bar)
    Foxmarks (auto backup of bookmarks)
    Stumbleupon (great way of finding new sites/eating your life away)
    All-In-One Sidebar (brings together downloads/installed estensions/themes/security notices/bookmarks and history in one handy sidebar).

So what do you use?

Re: Firefox Extensions

NoScript and Adblock are must-haves for me.
    Sometimes I use Mouseless Browsing.
    Linux is ready for the desktop--but whose desktop?<br />How to install software in Kubuntu

Comment

Right now, I'm running: Adblock w/ Updater (doesn't everyone?), both Colorful Tabs & Tab-X (to facilitate tabbed browsing), Googlebar & Gmail Notifier (to take full advantage of Google), FasterFox (to get the most out of slow sites) and Stumbleupon (great time-waster).

Comment

I used to edit my host file to block ads, but adblock is 110% better. I also use colorful tabs, and fasterfox, and google browser history (not too sure if thats the name, but it saves the pages you have visited and can restore them after a crash or if you shut down Fx by accident, or if you switch computers (home and work or something)

mid-typing update: Google Browser Sync: http://www.google.com/tools/firefox/...rsync/faq.html
        <br /><br />*temp. hiatus from forums due to comp + net broken* :&#039;(

Comment

Working...
        X