This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three guys walk into a microwave…

An intro to a phone app written by John McAfee.

http://www.whoismcafee.com/three-guy...o-a-microwave/

An aside: McAfee is one weird dude... Here is a link to an email supposedly written by him:
    http://venturebeat.com/2014/09/18/th...ee-email-ever/

“Richard, I feel positively terrible about my repeated refusals to grant you an interview, but the voices in my head have been so loud recently that I have been thrown out of restaurants and coffee shops because they have drowned out the conversations of the people sitting close to me. I was afraid that your questions, and my answers, would be completely washed away by these raucous voices. However they have calmed down tremendously in the past few months and they now speak quietly, and mostly about the carnivorous aliens that incessantly follow me and about the Hungarian elves that, not infrequently, steal my shoes. I feel that a journalist of your stature and experience should be able to navigate these mild distractions with ease. Therefore I would like to place whatever time, resources, talents, and other assets that I might posses at your disposal so that I might rectify this unintended slight to your person.

Sincerely,
    John McAfee”

I think McAfee was yanking his chain, but one can't be to sure about that ... Just check out the stuff on his website, and that video he posted about how to remove McAfee anit-virus. Psycho.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

IDK ,,,, I think I agree with everything he said in that first link .

VINNY
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Working...
    X