This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like shooting fish in a barrel...

Microslop pays out more than $100Gs to hacker(s)

Article here.

I bet thats a kick in the teeth for the employees of MS. I bet employees of MS don't get anywhere near that amount for finding bugs in their own software.

Comment

Originally posted by NickStone View Post
      I bet thats a kick in the teeth for the employees of MS. I bet employees of MS don't get anywhere near that amount for finding bugs in their own software.
      Ycheah, I didn't think of that, lol.

Comment

I, personally, think that if I....personally, ...lol....were a hacker, that I would, personally, call up a hacker buddy that lives half a continent away, have her or him make a new exploit, and then..... expose the exploit, collect da cash and split it with my buddy!

woodsmoke

Comment

Originally posted by woodsmoke View Post
          I, personally, think that if I....personally, ...lol....were a hacker, that I would, personally, call up a hacker buddy that lives half a continent away, have her or him make a new exploit, and then..... expose the exploit, collect da cash and split it with my buddy!

woodsmoke
          Sounds like a plan Dr. Evil Woodsmoke, lol.

Comment

It reminds me of a cartoon I saw a few years ago:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	34461wi.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	640481
            "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
            – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
            X