This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a nightmare last night

In my nightmare, Unity had become a virus and was popping up as a free trial on top of KDE. As I was happily working away at my computer, it would gradually change over to orange and purple, with huge buttons and no organization at all with flashing pop ups asking me to "Install Unity Now!" I couldnt disable it and woke up in a cold sweat. I woder what this means

you got curious recently or in the past and installed Ubuntu to see what all the fuss was about ,, once installed and after a few minutes of loging in you became frustrated and after a bit longer actually horrified ,,,,you quickly loged out and rebooted back to the wonderful land of Kubuntu,,,, BUT you left the Ubuntu partition intact and now your subconscious is expressing a fear that some how it (Ubuntu) will find a way to infect and spread decay into the land of Kubuntu ,,,,,,,,

I am perscribing you a dose of KDE Partition Manager and recommend you use it to disinfect the Partition that contains the malignancy :cool:

VINNY
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

lol

You've been dwelling to much on omgubuntu ? 4 weeks of OMGubuntu absence proscribed!

b.r

Jonas
      ASUS M4A87TD | AMD Ph II x6 | 12 GB ram | MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti (448 Cuda cores)
      Kubuntu 12.04 KDE 4.9.x (x86_64) - Debian "Squeeze" KDE 4.(5x) (x86_64)
      Acer TimelineX 4820 TG | intel i3 | 4 GB ram| ATI Radeon HD 5600
      Kubuntu 12.10 KDE 4.10 (x86_64) - OpenSUSE 12.3 KDE 4.10 (x86_64)
      - Officially free from windoze since 11 dec 2009
      >>>>>>>>>>>> Support KFN <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

I think that the fact you are having nightmares about Unity is good. It reinforces your aversion to that crap.

Comment

Working...
        X