This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frozen Bubble

What is the highest levle you got in the game and how did you do it?

I just got to level 30. I have begun to learn some tricks to get large amounts of bubbles to drop at once. You have to figure out the angles to beat this game.
    Just to remind users and devs that Ubuntu and its flavors have a long way to go to be as usr friendly as they should be.

http://www.kubuntu.org/getkubuntu

I love Frozen Bubble.

30 ......you have to much time on your hands LOL ......naw I'v been in the high 20's before .......I'l see if I can work up a good one and post a screeny of the high score .

VINNY
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

I'd post a screen shot if i knew how. I press print screen and it starts another round. Boy leevle 31 is though to figure out. I think i am getting close . I almost cleared it last time but i was just a little to slow. I think it was down to about 5 bubbles left.
      Just to remind users and devs that Ubuntu and its flavors have a long way to go to be as usr friendly as they should be.

http://www.kubuntu.org/getkubuntu

Comment

Frozen Bubbles was the first computer game my two grandson's played, and they LOVED IT! I don't remember how high their scores got, but having fun is the point of the game and they had plenty of that!

Another game they loved was Tux Racer (or what ever it's called now).

Currently they are engrossed in the Tekkit mod of Minecraft. My older grandson tells me that most of the boys in his 5th grade class play Minecraft, and he's quickly absorbed the tech skills to shine in it so he is "big man on campus"!
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
        X