Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to have a successful initial distro release at Distrowatch.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to have a successful initial distro release at Distrowatch.

I've spent several years reviewing many, many distros and following them through many release cycles.

In that time I have given very careful consideration and much cogitation to what constitutes a release that is enthusiastically accepted by the Linux community at large and by reviewers especially.

Due to the arcane nature of the peculiar mix of what is required I have chosen to not reveal it in the first few sentences of this post since that would sully the epicurean delights of the smorgasboard which we call Linux by callous people who just copy and release...

Therefore the gentle reader is asked to scroll down so that webspiders from the scurrilous individuals cannot sweep the information in their nightly runs across the net.

Please scroll down

Please scroll down.

Please scroll down.

Please scroll down.

The secret to having a great first review and a quick rise at DW is below do not divulge it to unauthorized people.

A cool wallpaper.

woodsmoke
    sigpic
    Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Re: How to have a successful initial distro release at Distrowatch.

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
    X