This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the forum

I just wanted to say hi and mention that I like the forum. The layout and icons are neat- they fit with the Kubuntu theme. I wish these forums the best of luck and I hope many people are helped here.

When KDE 4 comes out (and when Yast enters Ubuntuland) I can see Kubuntu getting much bigger, so I hope that this forum will help with the growth. Who knows, maybe one day Kubuntu will be bigger than Ubuntu!

Well....I personally don't use KDE right now, but I might in the future (the first DE that gets a stable compmgr gets my devotion). I will be sure to show Kubuntu users this forum. I wish yall the best of luck, and I hope everything goes well.

Poof

P.S. Not that it matters, but I am a moderator on the other forum. If you ever need to get a message across to the Ubuntu forums, email me at poofyhairguyatgmaildotcom and I'll be the messenger.

Go luck and long live Kubuntu!

I like the forum

Well ditto to most of the above. The forum looks nice and I wish it all the best. I am mainly a gnome guy but had many years experience with kde and SuSE before discovering ubuntu. I still keep kde installed so that I can help people with queries on the other forum, so I hope that I can do the same thing here.

Long live kubunu/ubuntu/linux in general

Comment

I like the forum

Thanks for the comments guys. I hope we can grow and become a nice foundation for kubuntu users. I appreciate you offering your email address for communicating with ubuntuforums, poofy.

Thanks again
      Zack

Comment

Re: I like the forum

The forum looks great. I will be spending lots of my time here

Comment

Re: I like the forum

Yah Kudos to who-ever changed the look of the forum.

Nice look, nice colors, nice.......just nice

Comment

Working...
          X