This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I dont know if this is the right place for intros but i couldnt find a sub-forum for that.

I began my foray into the world of linux at the end of last year, initially with linspire but its lack of accessibility and some other things made me switch back to windows xp.

I just today downloaded Kubuntu as i grew fond of the ease of configuring KDE in Linspire. I love the live version and plan on partitioning my hd so i can fiddle around with Kubuntu and possibly in the future as i get more comfortable with things i may migrate permanently from windows to linux namely Kubuntu.

Re: Hello

Hi! Welcome to KubuntuForums.Net, and to Kubuntu!

If you encounter any problems, feel free to ask! We'll try our best to help, to the best of our knowledge and experience. Hope you enjoy your experience with Kubuntu!

(Btw, the proper sub-forum for this would be the Anything sub-forum in the Miscellaneous Info section. )
    Jucato's Data Core

Comment

thanks for the help and the tips.

Comment

Originally posted by Jucato
        (Btw, the proper sub-forum for this would be the Anything sub-forum in the Miscellaneous Info section. )
        Guess where it got moved to?
        <br /><br />*temp. hiatus from forums due to comp + net broken* :&#039;(

Comment

Working...
        X