Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My New Website Is Up, Please check it out..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Website Is Up, Please check it out..

Hello Everyone,
    I just finished posting up my new website. If anyone has a few minutes please check it out and make sure I didn't mess some links up. I also have a new domain name.
    http://www.banditshome.net

Thanks,
    Joey

Re: My New Website Is Up, Please check it out..

Looks Nice, template isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by pest
      Looks Nice, template isn't it?
      Thanks for the compliment, but it isn't a template.

I just added a Guest Book today also, now this one was a template. But I am working on customizing it more.
      If anyone wants to please stop by and sign the guest book. http://banditshome.net/gb/index.php

Comment

Wow. Your website is slicker than a Presidential campaign promise. Now that's perty dang slick. And I like it!

I just have one question: Bandits?? As in those tobacco pouches? If so, from one one dipper to another, you can pack a lot more worm dirt up 'ere when you drink a Dr. Pepper first. Something about the lingering benzoate fumes n your mouth which gets the juices really flowing...

whatever the case, you got yourself a mighty fine website there.

Comment

Originally posted by skoal
          Wow. Your website is slicker than a Presidential campaign promise. Now that's perty dang slick. And I like it!

I just have one question: Bandits?? As in those tobacco pouches? If so, from one one dipper to another, you can pack a lot more worm dirt up 'ere when you drink a Dr. Pepper first. Something about the lingering benzoate fumes n your mouth which gets the juices really flowing...

Actualy I know nothing about tobacco or dipping..

whatever the case, you got yourself a mighty fine website there.

Comment

Originally posted by bandit
            Actualy I know nothing about tobacco or dipping..
            It's probably better you didn't. That stuff is a slow painful death, like listening to all 16 songs on a Britney Spears album. But, a man has to have his bad habits, like a woman with her makeup. Without either, there's just something amiss in the Universe.

I was really impressed by your web design though. Really professional looking, especially the guest signing thing - it was like one of those blog dealeys. Never seen that before. Anyways, the best I could ever do for my website was steal 100 dancing gifs and splash them across a vintage blue and red plaid background. Oh, and bright yellow text too. I'm pretty sure google purposefully pushes my page rank down so they won't be held liable for burnt retina lawsuits. Yours is really nice and refreshing compared to most I've seen. Good work, brother.

Comment

Thanks fpr the compliment.
              I am working on make it even better, but it will take time.
              I got like 3 projects going at once.. My Theme's for Gnome, binary packages for Ubuntu and that crazy news feed that is so sluggish.. News feed issue is Yahoo's fault... They must be running a celeron cpu in there new feed server...
              Thanks again,
              Joey

Comment

Well my website/blog's here if anyone's interested:

http://69.60.114.106/~jpatrick/wb/

Haven't got $$ for a domain name.

Comment

Working...
                X