This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm off (more or less ...)

O.k., guys, I'm afraid you're gonna get (back) what you deserve: me ... - Why? Let's put it this way:

Giles: “Thanks for sticking with the case.”
    House: “I can’t do anything else ...”
    (Dr. House, Episode I.9)

In plain text: I am as bankrupt as can be and therefore may even be forced to quit ranting, read: leave you alone from time to time ... but meanwhile, I'm going to fight - not least for the sake of my own (in)sanity ... or, as Mahab (my partner on the photo), would have put it: time to resign from resigning.

Birdy

Technical remark: currently, I'm in the process of completely rewriting my own web site. - Having done so, I'll try to update the "future dead links" from my former posts accordingly.

"Political" remark: from now on, messages and e-mails I take as being offensive, insofar as being related to this forum, I'll just make public (uncommented, but with the sender's details).

Comment

Re: I'm off ...

Originally posted by mehmet
      i can't work my kubuntu
      In order to survive an encounter with the Penguin, you're suppose to make use of your own brain as well :P

Comment

Quote "I'm afraid you're gonna get (back) what you deserve: me ..."

Welcome back, Birdy.

I wish I was the man my dog thinks I am.<br /><br />Registered Linux User No. 402825

Comment

I haven't said anything this whole thread. So I'll speak now.

Glad to have you back!!
          Jucato&#39;s Data Core

Comment

Originally posted by Open Source
            The search form at the top, that I put on and took away, was causing posting problems. For some reason (I have no idea why), with the search box there, the posting button no longer worked.
            Just an idea: how about replacing the search button by your form (and skipping a few buttons of less importance in order to make room for the "valuables")?

In suggesting this, I assume that the mentioned problems were caused by placing the search form in a user-specific area of the page, not in a neutral one.

Birdy

Comment

Re: I'm off (more or less ...)

Originally posted by UnicornRider
              ... but meanwhile, I'm going to fight - not least for the sake of my own (in)sanity ... or, as Mahab (my partner on the photo), would have put it: time to resign from resigning.
              Excellent plan -- and good for others, too!

Comment

Really glad you're back and good luck with your fight!

Comment

Welcome Back

Comment

Unicorn Rider: I don't know you very well if at all but this forum has been invaluable for helping me learn Linux and I dont know what it is i would think that searching b4 asking questions would be a standard thing i know it is with me in most cases. I hope you can fight the good fight for another day and return triumphant and remember the big guy and his son always have your back even when your stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Comment

Working...
                    X