X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moving from paraguay to spain

i saved enough money to move to Malaga Spain on 2007/02/28

i have to, to get proper education, Paraguay is to far away from the world even on a internet basis...
    I am a Austrian speaking 3 languages, German (steirish+deutsch) , Spanish (castellano), English
    and of course the paraguayan native language called "Guaraní" (not so good really its really a... zunggenbrecher or trabalenguas cant remember the word in english sorry... well the language is very hard to learn
    so i wanted to ask for some info on any translation teams, somewhere i might help, in Malaga Spain at least to get in contact whit, since i have noticed that the German and Spanish language packages are really old and not fully translated for kde or ubuntu
    i recently switched from win to kubuntu and i love the help, support, directions, the amount of people trying to switch and of course the freedom of it...
    so taught a grain of sand more is better than nothing
    it would be great to help out

Bernhard Damm

Re: moving from paraguay to spain

Well, I don't know anything about kde translations. And I'm quite far from Malaga... but welcome to Spain .

BTW, I do have some friends in Malaga. If you have some interest in tabletop roleplaying games, specially dungeons&dragons, drop me a PM.

Javier (linux and RPG... yes I'm a TRUE geek .

Comment

please dont say you play magic the gathering card game also
      i have like a ton o cards 8)

there are not too many tabletop rpg players in py but i like dungeons&dragons
      but it would be great to get in touch with some geeky Newbie linuxer like me (newbie is just for me)

see you in spain

Comment

Originally posted by Nakrull
        please dont say you play magic the gathering card game also
        No. I have played some games, of course, but I'm not a player.

But I love most card and table games.

there are not too many tabletop rpg players in py but i like dungeons&dragons
        but it would be great to get in touch with some geeky Newbie linuxer like me (newbie is just for me)

see you in spain
        Good luck .

Javier.

Comment

Working...
        X