root partition full

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot for your answer oshunluvr,

I apologize for missing the fact that with BTRFS format you don't need separate partitions. I thought that you had different partitions but that they were somehow able to adjust to the needs. I mixed up partitions and subvolumes. Anyway. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this long and detailed answer. I will now proceed with the installation!

Comment

Thank you all for your answers and your support. I managed to successfully re-install Kubuntu 22.04 on my laptop and it seems to work perfectly. I wouldn't have managed it without you.

Have a great day!

Comment

Closing this Thread.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

• Qqmike
          Qqmike commented
          Editing a comment
          I see that it is 6 pages, but sometimes people like to have a little "after glow" = follow-up comments or questions, after thoughts, even for a short while, like a few hours ...

Reopened.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Ha!
          An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Working...
          X