Wacom tablet not working appropriately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[KDE] Wacom tablet not working appropriately

Hi there! I've done a fresh install of Kubuntu 22.04 in my system and I'm struggling with the following issue:
    Basically, the KDE Plasma desktop and some applications (Krita, Elisa, for example) seem not to detect adequately my graphics tablet (Wacom CTL-4100). I can move the cursor with the tablet as it would normally move, but when I click with the tablet, it clicks with an offset (in a place a little more higher and to the left than where the cursor is). In the case of Krita, when I'm using the tablet to draw in the canvas, everything works fine, but the issue appears when I want to press something in the interface (for example, to change between tools or to create a new layer).
    I've been searching and it seems that this has something to do with Qt (and as far as I know, it would make sense, since Plasma, Krita and Elisa use Qt) but this bug appears as solved in an older version of Qt than the one that comes with Kubuntu 22.04 (5.15.3) so I don't know if the bug just reappeared, it's just my computer or if something needs to be reconfigured.
    Anyway, thanks for reading.

Have you looked here? https://linuxwacom.github.io

Please Read Me

Comment

Did you map the tablet to the screen? (settings/input devices/Wacom Graphics Tablet)? Also, what display driver are you using? And which tablet? Also what is it like in GiMP?
      Last edited by ShadYoung; Sep 29, 2022, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X