Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone using the Snap version of Keepass XC?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SuperSapien64
    replied
    Originally posted by verndog View Post
    I always go Snapless. I don't even snap my fingers anymore. Bad habit.
    So you think I should go with the PPA for Keepass XC?

    Leave a comment:


  • verndog
    replied
    I always go Snapless. I don't even snap my fingers anymore. Bad habit.

    Leave a comment:


  • jglen490
    replied
    Sorry, I don't do SNAPs. Higher version numbers can be good, but not necessarily better. I nearly always go with what is built for the platform I'm on. Enjoy!

    Leave a comment:


  • SuperSapien64
    replied
    Originally posted by jglen490 View Post
    Is there a problem with the version of KeepassXC (2.4.3+dfsg.1-1build1) in the repos?
    Sorry for the late reply. No I don't think so, its just that its kinda old compared to the 2.6.6 version and it appears that they have their own Snap version https://snapcraft.io/keepassxc

    Leave a comment:


  • jglen490
    replied
    Is there a problem with the version of KeepassXC (2.4.3+dfsg.1-1build1) in the repos?

    Leave a comment:


  • SuperSapien64
    started a topic Anyone using the Snap version of Keepass XC?

    Anyone using the Snap version of Keepass XC?

    I'm going to be switching from Keepass2 to Keepass XC Snap version. And I was wondering if anyone here uses the Snap version of Keepass XC? Because its based off of the latest stable version of Keepas XC.

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X