X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoYouKubuntu View Post
    Indeed they are.

Good point about "Dr my eyes..." To be honest, that hadn't occurred to me. What I heard was Al Bundy (on Married...with Children) screaming in agony, "my eyes! my eyes!" when he'd see certain things (that probably couldn't be shown on TV anymore because they're not politically correct enough ).
    Ahh, well that's a decent reference too. I guess I'm more "Jackson Brown" than "Al Bundy", at least today, LOL

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
      Ahh, well that's a decent reference too. I guess I'm more "Jackson Brown" than "Al Bundy", at least today, LOL
      You know what's weird? NO ONE thought of me as 'Al Bundy' at all. That show was very far removed from everything else I watched at the time, but something about it called to me...and I answered! And it provided some of the best, actual LAUGH OUT LOUD moments of my TV viewing history. The things they said and did...

My favorite spot of all time--and I'm sure you can find this on YouTube--was when Al and some other old geezers got together as a band, and sang "We Are the Old." Cracks me up just THINKING about it!
      Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

Working...
      X