This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ktorrent starts, but takes forever to appear

For some reason now ktorrent will start "fine" (as in, it seems to have loaded, and no errors show up in the console, and it shows up as a running process) but it won't appear anywhere, not even in the system tray . . . any thoughts?

Re: Ktorrent starts, but doesn't ever appear

bad config file?

try removing ~/.kde/share/config/ktorrentrc

Please Read Me

Comment

Well, in the end I left it on overnight and at some point apparently it loaded . . . I might try a fresh config but I suspect I just hit some sort of tipping point with the number of torrents I keep in its memory, heh.

Comment

OK - please edit the original post and mark it solved or resolved or closed... thanks

Please Read Me

Comment

Re: Ktorrent starts, but doesn't ever appear (fixed in 10.04)

Originally posted by oshunluvr
          OK - please edit the original post and mark it solved or resolved or closed... thanks
          Alrighty, changed it up a bit; as it turns out, 10.04 "fixed" this. That doesn't really count as "solved" since the actual cause is unknown still, and it certainly won't help anyone sticking with 9.10, but there you have it.

Comment

Re: Ktorrent starts, but takes forever to appear

Perfect thanks - us forum trolls like to know whats going on with a thread without digging all the way through it.

Please Read Me

Comment

Working...
            X