This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add empty panel command is missing

Hi, I have done a fresh install of kubuntu 16.10 with plasmashell 5.7.5. I've noticed when I do a right click on desktop that the "add empty panel" command is missing, Is this the new behavior of plasma or something is wrong with my config?
    Any help.
    Thanks in advance.

What tells ?
    Code:
    locate emptyPanel
    At here:
    Code:
    $ locate emptyPanel
    /usr/share/kservices5/plasma-layout-template-org.kde.plasma.desktop.emptyPanel.desktop
    /usr/share/metainfo/org.kde.plasma.desktop.emptyPanel.appdata.xml
    /usr/share/plasma/layout-templates/org.kde.plasma.desktop.emptyPanel
    /usr/share/plasma/layout-templates/org.kde.plasma.desktop.emptyPanel/contents
    /usr/share/plasma/layout-templates/org.kde.plasma.desktop.emptyPanel/metadata.desktop
    /usr/share/plasma/layout-templates/org.kde.plasma.desktop.emptyPanel/contents/layout.js
    =>

Before you edit, BACKUP !

Why there are dead links ?
    1. Thread: Please explain how to access old kubuntu forum posts
    2. Thread: Lost Information

Comment

It tells nothing, apparently is not installed. I do not have an idea what package I have to install to fix it.
      Originally posted by Rog131 View Post
      What tells ?
      Code:
      locate emptyPanel
      At here:
      Code:
      $ locate emptyPanel
      /usr/share/kservices5/plasma-layout-template-org.kde.plasma.desktop.emptyPanel.desktop
      /usr/share/metainfo/org.kde.plasma.desktop.emptyPanel.appdata.xml
      /usr/share/plasma/layout-templates/org.kde.plasma.desktop.emptyPanel
      /usr/share/plasma/layout-templates/org.kde.plasma.desktop.emptyPanel/contents
      /usr/share/plasma/layout-templates/org.kde.plasma.desktop.emptyPanel/metadata.desktop
      /usr/share/plasma/layout-templates/org.kde.plasma.desktop.emptyPanel/contents/layout.js
      =>

Comment

I dig a little about, it seems to be a problem with the translations of plasma, I switched to English version an the empty panel option appeared. But if I come back with the Spanish version, is missing again. It is reported as a bug.

Comment

Working...
        X