This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teamviewer Installation [unmet dependencies]

I've recently moved to Kubuntu from Ubuntu (and Mint). There are a few differences I am still trying to get used to. That said... here we go...

I am trying to install Teamviewer, and it is returning an error that it has unmet dependencies. I cannot find a place in the installer where it tells me which dependencies these are.

Going on the assumption that they are the same dependencies as Ubuntu 16.10 (I had the same issue with that), the missing dependencies are Lib12-0 (i386 and amd64). I downloaded the libraries (just as I did in Ubuntu), but when I try to install them, the install button never appears, and the status stays blank. So now I am at a loss.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could point me in the correct direction on how to solve this issue.

Thank you in advance!

Nevermind, I figured it out. It is the GUI installer that is having issues. sudo gdebi allowed me to install the dependency packages perfectly.

I will say this... too much searching all at once overloads the brain, and you end up forgetting even the most simple of things.

Comment

Working...
    X