This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add more system wallpapers & themes

Just installed 16.10 after bypassing the last few versions. I can't for the life of me remember the command lines to add the rest of the kde-kubuntu system wallpapers and themes. Could somebody be kind enough to help me out please?

Plan #1

sudo apt update
    sudo apt install muon

Open Muon and search for wallpapers and add what you want. Then search for themes and do likewise.
    Then unlock the desktop and right click on it. Choose "Desktop Settings". Apply the wallpaper you want.
    Apply and close dialog.
    Open System Settings. Click on Desktop Themes, and again. Select and apply the theme you want. Close SystemSettings.

Plan #1.
    Unlock desktop. Right click on Desktop and choose "Desktop Settings". Click Get New Wallpaper. When you've installed the wallpapers you want close that dialog. Select the wallpaper you want and click apply. Close dialog.
    Open SystemSettings. Click on Desktop Themses, and again. Click on Get New Themes. Select and install the ones you want. Close dialog. Choose a theme and click apply. Close SystemSettings.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

I am much obliged.

Comment

how about letting your finger do the walking through Google or DuckDuckGo and search for:

Kubuntu wallpapers
        KDE wallpapers
        Sexy women Ubuntu wallpapers
        Sexy Libre Office wallpapers

download into a folder of choice and in the "get new wallpapers" when one right clicks and does the "configure destop" navigate to said folder and click da one you wants.

As scuba people then.....dive, share, repeat,

Build a bunch of wallys in the dingus and choose as you will...

Orrrrrr..... in adding a folder go to..... the folder and do a slideshow!! lol

woodlikesslideshowssmoke
        sigpic
        Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Working...
        X