This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lrbiaoffice writercant dose not display files after update

I am trying to work on a document for my church calling. I was working on it this morning. I saved it. I noticed there were updates so I updated and rebooted. Now when I try to load any document even ones from last year that I know should load fine I get the same problem. A black window with a title bar. I need to finish editing this article and submit it so others can use it to prepare for Sunday. Please fix this right away. .odt and .doc were tested both have this problem.

Does anybody else have this problem? Please check so the devs know if its a update problem or something else.

Should I post a bug report at Launchpad or bugzilla?

I hope this gets fixed in a couple of hours as time is critical.

Someone please fix the title since it wont let me edit it.
    Just to remind users and devs that Ubuntu and its flavors have a long way to go to be as usr friendly as they should be.

http://www.kubuntu.org/getkubuntu

Here, when that happens, I switch to full screen and the document appears, then I can go back to regular size.

Please Read Me

Comment

It was a hicup during the reboot. Rebooting again seems to have fixed the problem. Though its rare, even Linux sometimes glitches on boot. There were a lot of updates maybe something messed up a little the first time I rebooted. When I used windows a lot it did this about 25% of the time after an update. I would say Kubuntu dose it about .0.5% of the time. That's so little I don't think anyone would complain. I wonder how often The Mac OS scores.
      Just to remind users and devs that Ubuntu and its flavors have a long way to go to be as usr friendly as they should be.

http://www.kubuntu.org/getkubuntu

Comment

Working...
      X