X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keyboard became in qwerty

Hello,
    I have install th 15.04, after the install I have a big bug with the keyboard he is in qwerty when I connect the machine.. During install, I have make the install in French and the keyboard in Belgium, I'm sure, but after restart , I'm obliged to typing in terminal "setxkbmap be" for having the keyboard in the right function.....
    We have resolved the problem with this on debian8 :
    in /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf goes to [seat default] down to :
    #display-setup-script= replace by display-setup-script=/usr/bin/setxkbmap be in the folder /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf ( édit in root). to be pass the command setxkbmap be (don't forget to delete #) and restart with service lightdm restart always in root, all app's disconnect

But with kubuntu 15.04 it's not the same thing, I can find this folder where is it or it's another folder for make that, many thanks If you can help me , best regard

Kubuntu 15.04 doesn't use lightdm, it uses sddm.

Could go in either /usr/share/sddm/scripts/Xsetup or /etc/init/sddm.conf

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
      Kubuntu 15.04 doesn't use lightdm, it uses sddm.

Could go in either /usr/share/sddm/scripts/Xsetup or /etc/init/sddm.conf
      Thak you I hope to change, in root, the start in these options ?? I tell you it's okey

Comment

Originally posted by jibel View Post
        Thak you I hope to change, in root, the start in these options ?? I tell you it's okey
        Infortunqtly I don4t find in these folders the possibility to change this trouble shooting, sorry I looking for thqt -(
        I have use my terminal for typing setxkbmap be ...I continued......
        Where exactly is the right folder for I can't understand the change between 14.04Lts and the 15.04 it's catastrophic why lost any
        think like the choice magnificent clock screensaver, we can't put my favorites icons on the board just only in favorites? why?
        Now after an restart I looking for /usr/share and the share is disappears ? What is this problem again ?? I follow kubuntu since the 12.04Lts ...I can't understand to many changing about Kub. 15.04 sorry

Comment

Working...
        X