This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

customize OEM install?

I work for a company that refurbishes computers and laptops. We are currently wiping hard drives and installing Kubuntu 12.04 on all units we refurb. We would like to be able to streamline the OEM install to make it less interactive. Is there a way to customize the install process so we don't have to keep answering the same questions over and over? Idealy we would like to be able to put in the install CD, reboot and not have to touch it till its done. Can some one help with this or tell me where to find the info I need to do this? Thanks in advance, Ken

http://systemimager.org/

The above is a fork of remaster.sys which is no longer developed. It can copy and install you base install to other systems.

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by freonman4 View Post
      I work for a company that refurbishes computers and laptops. We are currently wiping hard drives and installing Kubuntu 12.04 on all units we refurb.
      Ken: welcome to KFN. Thanks for letting us know about your work. Might I encourage you to check in at #kubuntu-devel and introduce yourself to the Kubuntu developers? I'm sure they'd love to hear about what you're doing.

Comment

Working...
      X