This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Plasma Apps not anti aliased

I still have the problem, though I am on Intel hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by LinuxRocks
      What is that panel in your screenshot on the left? Looks like some kind of launcher. Looks slick - care to share what its called?
      The panel on the left is QuickLaunch which is found in the Widgets and can be added to your desktop. To get the entries into it, I just click on the Application Launcher and then select the application that I want and drag it into the Quicklaunch. A pre-requisite is to Unlock Widgets before doing this. You will find that the Quicklaunch can be any shape, size and position you want. I put in the Quicklaunch those applications for which I want convenient and quick access. I also find that I can work much faster with the Classic Application Launcher.

Another aspect of my Desktop Settings is that I have a file that contains pictures which I have collected over the years. These are changed every 5 minutes. My screen saver is also set to random and starts after 4 minutes on no action.

Hope you enjoy configuring your desktop to your liking .

Comment

Originally posted by NoWorries
        Originally posted by LinuxRocks
        What is that panel in your screenshot on the left? Looks like some kind of launcher. Looks slick - care to share what its called?
        The panel on the left is QuickLaunch which is found in the Widgets and can be added to your desktop. To get the entries into it, I just click on the Application Launcher and then select the application that I want and drag it into the Quicklaunch. A pre-requisite is to Unlock Widgets before doing this. You will find that the Quicklaunch can be any shape, size and position you want. I put in the Quicklaunch those applications for which I want convenient and quick access. I also find that I can work much faster with the Classic Application Launcher.

Another aspect of my Desktop Settings is that I have a file that contains pictures which I have collected over the years. These are changed every 5 minutes. My screen saver is also set to random and starts after 4 minutes on no action.

Hope you enjoy configuring your desktop to your liking .
        Very Cool! Thanks!

Joe

Comment

Working...
        X