This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screen edges don't obey my settings

I have only two screen edges set to do anything--the top left displays the desktop grid and the top center displays the desktop cube; all other edges are set to do nothing. However, when my pointer goes anywhere near the top of the screen to the right [my right] of the top center, it invokes the desktop cube. This is definitely not what I want! How can I stop it?
    Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Re: Screen edges don't obey my settings

I presume you set screen edge actions in Workspace Behavior?

Try disabling Desktop Cube in Desktop Effects and see if that helps. Not a fix but might work.

Please Read Me

Comment

Yes, that's how I set them.

I LIKE desktop cube so I don't want to disable it. But it's annoying to have it start when my pointer was nowhere near the one spot that's supposed to do that!
      Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

Yeah, that's odd behavior. Even if you blame the mouse setup for being messed up, why is the cube activating when switched off?

Does this impact other users on your system?

Please Read Me

Comment

Honestly, I haven't tried while logged in as any other user. Maybe I should!

Comment

Working...
          X