This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual Monitor Question

So yesterday I finally got my machine up and running with dual monitors. I am using a GeForce 8400 GS Nvidia card and everything is working just great after four hours of screwing around with it! That is another story all together.

What I was wondering is if there was a way to send item from one screen to the other without having to drag them? I have two virtual desktops setup on my machine, is there a way to have those "mapped" to the two monitors I have? This way when I send something to the 2nd "desktop" it would goto my 2nd monitor?

I still want the ability to drag items from one monitor to the other but I thought maybe there would be a fast way to move applications from one screen to the next.

Thanks,
    -Eric

Re: Dual Monitor Question

you can set rules to force windows to open on some screens all the time right click on any windows icon (on the left) and you can use Advanced->special application Settings. to set the position of the window. to what you would like it . this is the way i've always used (there might be other ways also)
    Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
    (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Re: Dual Monitor Question

System Settings > Shortcuts and Gestures > Global Keyboard Shortcuts > KDE Component = KWin

Window to Next Screen = <Any key-combo you want>

Please Read Me

Comment

Working...
      X