X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please fill in the KDE User Survey

http://uwg.kde.org/user-survey/

“Users are our capital and for our community it is a very strong motivation to create a product, which is useful and enjoyable for our users. Sometimes this is not easy, as we have to bridge gaps which are between users and developers and other contributors. There might be technical barriers, communication barriers, or simply barriers of misunderstanding”
    Cornelius, President KDE e.V.

To find out exactly where we currently stand, we have setup a survey. The goal is to have a good idea about the current problem areas in terms of communicating with KDE. We will repeat parts of this survey to see if we improve.

Well, I filled out the survey, but I'm not sure it got there -- got a connection error? Anyway, hope it got there, and I just didn't get the confirmation that I did so.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

That's weird. Mine didn't throw any error. My survey was multiple pages, yours too?

Comment

Yes. I completed the survey and click the submit or what ever button, and then got the connection/time out error.

Comment

I filled it in and got a page confirming it was submitted.

Comment

I doubt my input will be useful, but I completed the survey (with no submit problems) and registered for the User Panel. Thanks for the link SR.
            Linux User #454271

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
              Well, I filled out the survey, but I'm not sure it got there -- got a connection error? Anyway, hope it got there, and I just didn't get the confirmation that I did so.
              But, returning to the URL, the page tells me:
              You appear to have already taken this survey.

Comment

I didn't SEE an option to put in an e-mail addy, but then I may have been befogged by the smoke from my hookah, but it seemed to take the survey.

wooddoesNOTsmokeahookasmoke
                sigpic
                Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to finish the survey.
                  Looks like submitting it worked fine here.
                  Kubuntu Raring Ringtail x64 w/ Kde 4.10.5

Multimedia packages for Kubuntu x64 (x264 10bit, mplayer2, Aegisub etc.)
                  http://erokawaii.org/?page_id=5181

My stuff on kde-look.org
                  http://kde-look.org/usermanager/sear...ction=contents

Comment

Working...
                  X