This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any amiga fans out there?

Any old commodore amiga owners out there?
    Anyone still own one of the old girls ?

I have a 1200 with a fair bit of expansion sitting in my living room. Played Hired Guns and Battle Isle 93 two player last night

Re: Any amiga fans out there?

I have an A1200 with a Blizzard 68030 board set up in a corner, but it's not really in a "fun" shape. The ethernet install disk has r/w errors, I never got the CD-ROM to work, the monitor is b&w (@ 1024x1024 pixels, at least), I've no loudspeakers for it, and I'm not sure I've got working joysticks anywhere. It's more of an emergency text editor right now!

Comment

I have a 1000 with an .5meg expansion card sitting in my attic with both a 64 and a 128. All work, just not in use now. I just can't get rid of them, to many fond memories.

Comment

Been looking for a C64, but for most games, you need a PAL machine, which can be a hassle when you live in the US currently

My 1200 has wireless (through PCMCIA), 68030/56 mhz with 64 megs of RAM, and a 4 gig compact flash card as the hard drive. Purs like a kitten

Comment

Used to have one. My uncle still has a couple gathering dust somewhere (the one I had for a while was originally his).

He had a 500, 1000, 2000, and also had a C64 and 128. Not sure how many of them he still has lying around, but given his tendency, I'd not be surprised if they're pretty much all tucked away somewhere.

I think it was the 500 I had for a while.

Comment

Working...
          X