This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amarok visualization bar garbage

What I mean by visualization bar in Amarok is the little bar with sine waves or some such thing which is in the bottom of the RH panel of the Playlist window in between the end-pointer button and the volume control. I installed visualizations the other day (don't remember exactly how) and ever since, instead of a nice sinusoidal thingy, I get a whole bunch of green and red dots with approximately a sinusoidal envelope. Very messy.

What did I do wrong? Thanks.
    'I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.' Mark Twain

Re: Amarok visualization bar garbage

If I remember right you can double-click on the visualizations and it will cycle trough all the visualizations available.

Comment

And as a note the grapical things at the bottom are different Analyzers, mothing to do with visualizations at all. Those plugins open in a separate window/fullscreen from amarok

Comment

Analyzers was the word I needed. I found that by left-clicking on the analyzer window, you can cycle thru them. Thanks a lot.

Problem resolved.
        'I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.' Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X