Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with changing Time and moving panel on taskbar?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[System] Help with changing Time and moving panel on taskbar?

Hi,

How do I move this panel next to the start button? https://www.dropbox.com/s/dkzg1p1uaf...panel.png?dl=0

It's currently next to the icons on the right. I want to move it next to the start menu -- not sure what the term is for Kubuntu.

How do I make the time smaller? How do I make the date appear underneath the time?

the entire thing is a panel. There are different widgets on it. The start menu, task manager, system tray, clock, and the pager are all different widgets, listed in order from left to right, based on your image.

Right click somewhere on the panel and select 'Edit Panel' to be able to move components around. If you hover over things, you will see a sort of crosshair and the cursor will turn into a hand, indicating you can drag the object. You can also make the panel taller or shorter here, which can make the system try put the icons into columns to reduce clutter a bit.

Right click on the clock and select 'Configure Digital Clock' and you will see options to add the date underneath. This will make the time smaller but there is not specific size settings for this other than it auto-adjusting with the panel height..There are alternative clocjk widgets as well you can try.

Comment

Working...
    X