This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manage forum notifications

Hello. One of the first things I do when registering in a forum is to check the automatically subscribe to a discussion I participate in button and send e-mail notifications for replies I get. Where can I find these settings ?

That should be enabled by default,
    You can check by going to the Settings link at the top of the page, and then look for the General Settings in one of the sections on the left side of that page.

Comment

This is what I get when clicking on general settings :

Comment

Oh, I forgot that one needs a certain number of posts before you can have access. Your post above should put you at the minimum three posts.

Comment

Well, you probably need a minimum number of posts to do that.
          I could swear that they are enabled by default, though.
          I remember it took me a while to find out how to disable them - system-wide :·)

Didn't you get one on claydoh's reply?

[EDIT] Click image for larger version

Name:	arrabbiato1.gif
Views:	12
Size:	525 Bytes
ID:	644443
          Last edited by Don B. Cilly; Dec 03, 2019, 12:12 PM.

Comment

No I didn't, and they're not enabled by default in a number of forums I subscribe to, which I also find surprising since I don't check forums compulsively for new responses, I prefer to get notified.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ZQvudZX.png
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	644447

Number of minimum posts reached I can now acccess general options. Thanks
            Last edited by ychaouche; Dec 04, 2019, 11:27 AM. Reason: Added screenshot

Comment

Working...
            X