X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Icons

Hi guys,

New to Kubuntu and Linux for that matter. I installed Kubuntu a few days ago, and have to say I'm a big fan. I was playing around with themes etc. and all of a sudden, some icons seem to have vanished.

https://ibb.co/gw80YnY

As you can see if from image above, the dolphine folder is missing from between the PyCharm and Steam icons. I can still click the area to open it, but its clearly annoying. The three power buttons are also missing from the bottom
    of that tiled menu. At first I thought it was the tiled menu causing the issue, but it happens with other menu alternatives too.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

Your icon theme is probably missing icons for the missing apps though it is supposed to use a fallback stock one in this case, I think.
    What icon theme are you using, and which programs are missing the icons?

Comment

Originally posted by claydoh View Post
      Your icon theme is probably missing icons for the missing apps though it is supposed to use a fallback stock one in this case, I think.
      What icon theme are you using, and which programs are missing the icons?
      Thanks for the reply. You were right, the icon theme I was using was missing icons, I switch to another, and like you said it had fallback ones for the missing icons. I have now settled on a theme that has all the icons I want.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X