Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solved: Bash Konsole baby blue letters are highlighted with florescent green.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved: Bash Konsole baby blue letters are highlighted with florescent green.

This color scheme makes it difficult for me to see the print. I have searched for a solution, but they have all involved complex coding. I'm concerned I might make it worse and not know how to fix it. I have read there is something called preferences that may get me away from using the command line to change the highlighting color.
    However when I search for this, it goes right back to the complicated coding options. Is there a simpler switch to adjust this green highlight on blue letters? I'm trying to learn how to change directories and change drives using the terminal. thank you
    Last edited by TinyTim; Sep 19, 2023, 11:36 PM.

In Konsole, check settings -> create new profile -> appearance -> color scheme and font. Adjust everything to your liking and save the new profile, then switch to it.

Comment

Originally posted by arsivci View Post
      In Konsole, check settings -> create new profile -> appearance -> color scheme and font. Adjust everything to your liking and save the new profile, then switch to it.
      that worked well, thanks

Comment

Working...
      X