This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon MF8380CDW Not Printing

I have installed 17.10 with Be Free with Intel processor. I am asking where is the best place to ask for help on my canon 8380 printer not printing. I have uninstalled cups and reinstalled cups tried to use guten but it did not work either. I have install the canon drivers listed for November 2017. I have tried all the recommended drivers when adding the printer to localhost but some give an error message and others show no problems but when ask to print it just sets there and never prints the file. It is a wireless connection to the printer and it worked under 16.04. I have googled and tried everything that I could find about this printer and cups and how to repair. I know this is detailed but thought someone might be able to point me in the correct direction to have some help. I would need a step by step with command lines to gather any settings that are needed to help with this problem. I am not a newbie but also not an expert.

I can follow directions and run any command and post the output.

Thank you to everyone

Luvallcomputers

Canon MF8300C Series UFRII LT (color, 2-sided printing)
    socket://192.168.1.100
    job-sheets=none, none media=na_letter_8.5x11in sides=two-sided-long-edge
    Thank you and I loaded the 3.40 driver in place of the 3.40-2 us driver but same results as before.

Here is the error log for localhost:631 if someone can review it.

E [15/Jan/2018:20:33:14 -0600] [cups-deviced] PID 9517 (gutenprint52+usb) stopped with status 1!
    W [15/Jan/2018:20:37:50 -0600] CreateProfile failed: org.freedesktop.ColorManager.AlreadyExistsrofile id \'Canon_MF8300C_Series-Gray..\' already exists
    W [15/Jan/2018:20:37:50 -0600] CreateProfile failed: org.freedesktop.ColorManager.AlreadyExistsrofile id \'Canon_MF8300C_Series-RGB..\' already exists
    W [15/Jan/2018:20:37:58 -0600] CreateProfile failed: org.freedesktop.ColorManager.AlreadyExistsrofile id \'Canon_MF8300C_Series-Gray..\' already exists
    W [15/Jan/2018:20:37:58 -0600] CreateProfile failed: org.freedesktop.ColorManager.AlreadyExistsrofile id \'Canon_MF8300C_Series-RGB..\' already exists
    E [15/Jan/2018:20:38:28 -0600] [cups-deviced] PID 9616 (gutenprint52+usb) stopped with status 1!
    E [15/Jan/2018:20:41:24 -0600] [cups-deviced] PID 9699 (gutenprint52+usb) stopped with status 1!
    E [15/Jan/2018:20:42:13 -0600] [Job 47] src = bidiCommon.c, line = 1200, err = 0Â¥nDEBUG2: prtMarkerSuppliesLevel.1.1 = 100
    E [15/Jan/2018:20:42:16 -0600] [Job 48] src = bidiCommon.c, line = 1200, err = 0Â¥nDEBUG: Resolved as "socket://Canon0f2ec4.local:9100/"...
    E [15/Jan/2018:20:44:59 -0600] [cups-deviced] PID 9803 (gutenprint52+usb) stopped with status 1!
    W [15/Jan/2018:20:47:43 -0600] CreateProfile failed: org.freedesktop.ColorManager.AlreadyExistsrofile id \'Canon_MF8300C_Series-Gray..\' already exists
    W [15/Jan/2018:20:47:43 -0600] CreateProfile failed: org.freedesktop.ColorManager.AlreadyExistsrofile id \'Canon_MF8300C_Series-RGB..\' already exists
    W [15/Jan/2018:20:47:56 -0600] CreateProfile failed: org.freedesktop.ColorManager.AlreadyExistsrofile id \'Canon_MF8300C_Series-Gray..\' already exists
    W [15/Jan/2018:20:47:56 -0600] CreateProfile failed: org.freedesktop.ColorManager.AlreadyExistsrofile id \'Canon_MF8300C_Series-RGB..\' already exists

The best advice I could give would be to try getting the printer working with a direct connection (preferably USB) to your PC/laptop first. The networking just adds another layer to the complexity which is best avoided to begin with. I recently got my Brother inkjet printer working for the first time wirelessly relatively easily but I had been using it for years via USB connected to my desktop PC before this.

In all the printer guides I've read they always recommend connecting directly first before trying to get network printing working, and that includes Windows installs too.
    Desktop PC: Intel Core-i5-4670 3.40Ghz, 16Gb Crucial ram, Asus H97-Plus MB, 128Gb Crucial SSD + 2Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 HDD running Kubuntu 18.04 LTS and Kubuntu 14.04 LTS (on SSD).
    Laptop: HP EliteBook 8460p Core-i5-2540M, 4Gb ram, Transcend 120Gb SSD, currently running Deepin 15.8 and Manjaro KDE 18.

Comment

I haven't had a Canon printer for a while, but they used to provide proprietary drivers on they're UK site, just on the US site

Did you run into any specific problem, when running https://www.canon.co.uk/support/cons...t)&language=EN
      Last edited by jpenguin; Jan 15, 2018, 07:25 PM.
      Registered Linux User 545823

Comment

Thank you

I did download the uk driver in place of the us driver but it did not help. The us driver had a newer version number.

I am going to get usb cord and do direct print next.

Comment

I use the downloadable driver for my MFCJ880DW on Kubuntu and Neon without a hitch...though their driver installation questionnaire can be confusing.
          ​"Keep it between the ditches"
          K*Digest Blog
          K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

I was missing printer icon in the system-settings so ran the following command and it gave these error codes:

I have the unit plugged with USB cable but it still will not print. Hope the notes below will help someone see the problem.

sudo apt-get install system-config-printer
            Reading package lists... Done
            Building dependency tree
            Reading state information... Done
            Suggested packages:
            gnome-software python3-smbc
            The following NEW packages will be installed:
            system-config-printer
            0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
            Need to get 78.9 kB of archives.
            After this operation, 930 kB of additional disk space will be used.
            Get:1 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu artful/main amd64 system-config-printer all 1.5.9+20170825-0ubuntu1 [78.9 kB]
            Fetched 78.9 kB in 10s (7,235 B/s)
            Selecting previously unselected package system-config-printer.
            (Reading database ... 256646 files and directories currently installed.)
            Preparing to unpack .../system-config-printer_1.5.9+20170825-0ubuntu1_all.deb ...
            Unpacking system-config-printer (1.5.9+20170825-0ubuntu1) ...
            Processing triggers for mime-support (3.60ubuntu1) ...
            Processing triggers for desktop-file-utils (0.23-1ubuntu3) ...
            Processing triggers for man-db (2.7.6.1-2) ...
            Processing triggers for gnome-menus (3.13.3-6ubuntu5) ...
            Setting up system-config-printer (1.5.9+20170825-0ubuntu1) ...
            -System-Product-Name:~$ sudo unity-control-center
            [sudo] password for

(system-config-printer.py:3483): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:68:35: The style property GtkButton:child-displacement-x is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version

(system-config-printer.py:3483): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:69:35: The style property GtkButton:child-displacement-y is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version

(system-config-printer.py:3483): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:73:46: The style property GtkScrolledWindow:scrollbars-within-bevel is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version

(software-properties-gtk:3499): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:68:35: The style property GtkButton:child-displacement-x is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version

(software-properties-gtk:3499): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:69:35: The style property GtkButton:child-displacement-y is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version

(software-properties-gtk:3499): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:73:46: The style property GtkScrolledWindow:scrollbars-within-bevel is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version

(software-properties-gtk:3499): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:76:30: The style property GtkExpander:expander-size is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version

(software-properties-gtk:3505): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:68:35: The style property GtkButton:child-displacement-x is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version

(software-properties-gtk:3505): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:69:35: The style property GtkButton:child-displacement-y is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version

(software-properties-gtk:3505): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:73:46: The style property GtkScrolledWindow:scrollbars-within-bevel is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version

(software-properties-gtk:3505): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:76:30: The style property GtkExpander:expander-size is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version
            (software-properties-gtk:3505): Gtk-DEBUG: Connecting to session manager
            (software-properties-gtk:3505): Gtk-DEBUG: Failed to get the GNOME session proxy: The name org.gnome.SessionManager is not owned
            (software-properties-gtk:3505): Gtk-DEBUG: Failed to get the Xfce session proxy: The name org.xfce.SessionManager is not owned
            (software-properties-gtk:3505): Gtk-DEBUG: Failed to get an inhibit portal proxy: The name org.freedesktop.portal.Desktop is not owned

(software-properties-gtk:3505): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_box_gadget_distribute: assertion 'size >= 0' failed in GtkNotebook

(software-properties-gtk:3505): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_box_gadget_distribute: assertion 'size >= 0' failed in GtkNotebook
            (yelp:3916): Gtk-DEBUG: Connecting to session manager
            (yelp:3916): Gtk-DEBUG: Failed to get the GNOME session proxy: The name org.gnome.SessionManager is not owned
            (yelp:3916): Gtk-DEBUG: Failed to get the Xfce session proxy: The name org.xfce.SessionManager is not owned
            (yelp:3916): Gtk-DEBUG: Failed to get an inhibit portal proxy: The name org.freedesktop.portal.Desktop is not owned

(software-properties-gtk:3955): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:68:35: The style property GtkButton:child-displacement-x is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version

(software-properties-gtk:3955): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:69:35: The style property GtkButton:child-displacement-y is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version

(software-properties-gtk:3955): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:73:46: The style property GtkScrolledWindow:scrollbars-within-bevel is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version

(software-properties-gtk:3955): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:76:30: The style property GtkExpander:expander-size is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version
            (software-properties-gtk:3955): Gtk-DEBUG: Connecting to session manager
            (software-properties-gtk:3955): Gtk-DEBUG: Failed to get the GNOME session proxy: The name org.gnome.SessionManager is not owned
            (software-properties-gtk:3955): Gtk-DEBUG: Failed to get the Xfce session proxy: The name org.xfce.SessionManager is not owned
            (software-properties-gtk:3955): Gtk-DEBUG: Failed to get an inhibit portal proxy: The name org.freedesktop.portal.Desktop is not owned

(software-properties-gtk:3955): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_box_gadget_distribute: assertion 'size >= 0' failed in GtkNotebook

(software-properties-gtk:3955): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_box_gadget_distribute: assertion 'size >= 0' failed in GtkNotebook

(system-config-printer.py:4158): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:68:35: The style property GtkButton:child-displacement-x is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version

(system-config-printer.py:4158): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:69:35: The style property GtkButton:child-displacement-y is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version

(system-config-printer.py:4158): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:73:46: The style property GtkScrolledWindow:scrollbars-within-bevel is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version

(system-config-printer.py:4158): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_store_insert_after: assertion 'G_NODE (sibling->user_data)->parent == G_NODE (parent->user_data)' failed

(system-config-printer.py:4158): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_store_set_value: assertion 'VALID_ITER (iter, tree_store)' failed

(system-config-printer.py:4158): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_store_set_value: assertion 'VALID_ITER (iter, tree_store)' failed

(system-config-printer.py:4158): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_store_insert_after: assertion 'G_NODE (sibling->user_data)->parent == G_NODE (parent->user_data)' failed

Last edited by luvallcomputerses; Jan 16, 2018, 04:51 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure I follow...according to Brother, you just download the correct script for your printer and they give you a nice script file to run. It installs everything needed. No reason to install cups or run "sudo apt-get install system-config-printer". Just download the "driver install tool" file, mark executable, and run. Configures print, fax, and scan for network or local printers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180116_004503.png
Views:	1
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	643726
              K*Digest Blog
              K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by luvallcomputerses View Post
                sstehno@sstehno-System-Product-Name:~$ sudo unity-control-center
                [sudo] password for sstehno:
                Sigh ... running an Ubuntu gui app in KDE and with sudo!

(software-properties-gtk:3955): Gtk-DEBUG: Failed to get the GNOME session proxy: The name org.gnome.SessionManager is not owned
                (software-properties-gtk:3955): Gtk-DEBUG: Failed to get the Xfce session proxy: The name org.xfce.SessionManager is not owned
                (software-properties-gtk:3955): Gtk-DEBUG: Failed to get an inhibit portal proxy: The name org.freedesktop.portal.Desktop is not owned
                What do you get when you run:

Code:
                find ~/ -user root
                Last edited by Rod J; Jan 16, 2018, 12:38 AM.
                Desktop PC: Intel Core-i5-4670 3.40Ghz, 16Gb Crucial ram, Asus H97-Plus MB, 128Gb Crucial SSD + 2Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 HDD running Kubuntu 18.04 LTS and Kubuntu 14.04 LTS (on SSD).
                Laptop: HP EliteBook 8460p Core-i5-2540M, 4Gb ram, Transcend 120Gb SSD, currently running Deepin 15.8 and Manjaro KDE 18.

Comment

+dequitr- yes, my brother has never been connected directly& I've never had a problem setteng it up on any distro; but this is a Canon printer

+luvallcomputers- do you see your printer if you go in the KDEs printer applet (system-settings)
                  Last edited by jpenguin; Jan 16, 2018, 10:14 AM.
                  Registered Linux User 545823

Comment

Originally posted by jpenguin View Post
                    +dequitr- yes, my brother has never been connected directly& I've never had a problem setteng it up on any distro; but this is a Canon printer
                    Ahhh pls disregard my carelessness, and good luck.
                    K*Digest Blog
                    K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

Rod j
                      The following is the output of find ~ command that you ask that I run.

The printer is seen in printers in both the localhost:631 and the system-settings when I add printers and it shows like it should work. But nothing will print when I select print test page. Sometimes under some drivers it the print que will delete the print job but others are in the que of hours with no change.

Thank you to everyone who has posted. It still does not work but now I have other options that I have not tried.

myusseraccount@myusseraccount-System-Product-Name:~$ find ~/ -user root
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/samples/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/include/gutenprintui2/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/include/gutenprint/gutenprint-version.h
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/include/gutenprint/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/include/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/libtool
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/man/cups-genppd.8
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/man/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/man/cups-calibrate.8
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/man/cups-genppdupdate.8
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/man/escputil.1
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/pcl-unprint
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/unprint.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/bjc-unprint.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/escp2-weavetest.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/unprint
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.libs
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.libs/pcl-unprint
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.libs/unprint
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.libs/xml-curve
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.libs/bjc-unprint
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.libs/escp2-weavetest
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.libs/testdither
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.libs/gen-printer-list
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.libs/curve
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/xml-curve.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/xml-curve
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/bjc-unprint
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/escp2-weavetest
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/pcl-unprint.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/testdither
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/gen-printer-list.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.deps
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.deps/bjc-unprint.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.deps/unprint.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.deps/pixma_parse.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.deps/pcl-unprint.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.deps/curve.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.deps/escp2-weavetest.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.deps/xml-curve.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.deps/testdither.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/.deps/gen-printer-list.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/curve.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/testdither.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/pixma_parse.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/gen-printer-list
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/pixma_parse
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/test/curve
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/doc/gutenprintui2.dox
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/doc/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/doc/gutenprint.dox
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/doc/developer/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/testpattern
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/printer_options
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/compress-checksums
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/testpatternl.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/printers
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/.libs
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/.libs/testpattern
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/.libs/printer_options
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/.libs/printers
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/printer_options.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/printers.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/run-testpattern-2
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/testpatterny.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/.deps
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/.deps/printers.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/.deps/testpattern.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/.deps/testpatterny.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/.deps/testpatternl.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/.deps/printer_options.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/testpattern.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/testpattern/compare-checksums
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/dither-eventone.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-ps.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/module.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-ps.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/color.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-raw.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/xml.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-olympus.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-lexmark.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/dither-main.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/array.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/path.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-list.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/sequence.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/bit-ops.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/color-conversions.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/escp2-channels.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/curve-cache.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/mxml-attr.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/mxml-file.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/dither-predithered.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/mxml-file.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-papers.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/dither-predithered.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-pcl.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-raw.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-color.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/dither-ordered.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-list.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/buffer-image.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/print-ps.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/print-raw.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/xml.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/print-olympus.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/print-lexmark.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/array.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/path.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/print-list.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/sequence.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/libgutenprint.so.2
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/color-conversions.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/escp2-channels.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/curve-cache.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/mxml-attr.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/mxml-file.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/dither-predithered.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/print-color.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/mxml-node.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/image.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/dither-very-fast.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/libgutenprint.a
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/dither-ed.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/dither-ordered.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/libgutenprint.so
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/print-dpl.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/print-escp2-data.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/print-escp2.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/printers.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/buffer-image.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/module.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/escp2-driver.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/escp2-resolutions.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/libgutenprint.so.2.6.0
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/print-canon.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/mxml-search.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/print-vars.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/curve.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/libgutenprint.lai
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/dither-main.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/dither-eventone.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/escp2-papers.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/generic-options.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/libgutenprint.la
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/string-list.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/print-util.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/print-papers.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/bit-ops.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/channel.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/dither-inks.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/print-version.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/print-weave.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/print-dither-matrices.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/print-pcl.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/xmlppd.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.libs/color.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/mxml-node.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/array.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/escp2-resolutions.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/image.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/escp2-channels.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-olympus.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/dither-very-fast.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/dither-ed.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/dither-ordered.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/dither-very-fast.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-canon.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-dpl.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-escp2-data.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/xmlppd.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-escp2.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/mxml-attr.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-version.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-weave.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/string-list.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/printers.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/buffer-image.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/module.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-dpl.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/escp2-driver.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/escp2-papers.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-dither-matrices.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/escp2-resolutions.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-canon.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/gutenprint.pc
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/curve.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/curve-cache.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/mxml-search.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/dither-ed.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/image.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/module.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/mxml-search.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/curve.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/print-escp2-data.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/mxml-attr.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/print-pcl.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/sequence.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/xmlppd.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/path.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/dither-ordered.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/print-lexmark.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/mxml-node.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/color-conversions.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/print-list.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/string-list.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/print-olympus.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/color.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/print-dpl.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/escp2-resolutions.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/print-vars.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/dither-main.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/escp2-driver.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/bit-ops.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/print-dither-matrices.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/dither-very-fast.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/print-raw.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/escp2-channels.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/array.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/generic-options.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/dither-inks.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/print-canon.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/print-version.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/print-papers.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/dither-eventone.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/curve-cache.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/print-escp2.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/print-ps.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/printers.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/print-util.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/xml.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/mxml-file.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/dither-predithered.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/buffer-image.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/print-color.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/channel.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/escp2-papers.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/.deps/print-weave.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-vars.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-escp2-data.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/curve.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/image.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-lexmark.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/path.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-vars.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/dither-main.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/color-conversions.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/dither-eventone.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/escp2-papers.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/mxml-search.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/generic-options.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/channel.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-util.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/mxml-node.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/escp2-driver.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-escp2.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/libgutenprint.la
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/string-list.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-util.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-papers.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/sequence.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/dither-ed.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/printers.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/bit-ops.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/channel.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/dither-inks.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-version.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-weave.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-dither-matrices.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/generic-options.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-color.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/print-pcl.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/xmlppd.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/dither-inks.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/xml.lo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/main/color.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/gutenprintui2/gutenprintui2.pc
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/gutenprintui2/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/gutenprintui2/.deps
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/gutenprintui2/.deps/libgutenprintui2_la-plist.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/gutenprintui2/.deps/libgutenprintui2_la-print-image-thumbnail.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/gutenprintui2/.deps/libgutenprintui2_la-ui-utils.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/gutenprintui2/.deps/libgutenprintui2_la-printrcy.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/gutenprintui2/.deps/libgutenprintui2_la-panel.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/gutenprintui2/.deps/libgutenprintui2_la-typebuiltins.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/gutenprintui2/.deps/libgutenprintui2_la-printrcl.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/gutenprintui2/.deps/libgutenprintui2_la-gammacurve.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/gutenprintui2/.deps/libgutenprintui2_la-curve.Plo
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/cups-genppdupdate
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/Info.plist
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/test-rastertogutenprint
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/backend_gutenprint-backend_shinkos2145.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/cups_genppd_5.2-genppd.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/gutenprint_5.2-genppd.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/backend_gutenprint-backend_canonselphy.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/rastertoprinter.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/backend_gutenprint-backend_kodak605.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/backend_gutenprint-backend_sonyupdr150.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/backend_gutenprint-backend_shinkos1245.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/backend_gutenprint-backend_common.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/backend_gutenprint-backend_canonselphyneo.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/backend_gutenprint-backend_shinkos6145.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/backend_gutenprint-backend_kodak1400.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/backend_gutenprint-backend_kodak6800.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/i18n.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/backend_gutenprint-backend_mitsu70x.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/backend_gutenprint-backend_dnpds40.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/commandtocanon.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/cups-calibrate.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/backend_gutenprint-backend_shinkos6245.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/cups_genppd_5.2-i18n.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/commandtoepson.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/backend_gutenprint-backend_mitsu9550.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/backend_gutenprint-backend_mitsup95d.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/backend_gutenprint-backend_citizencw01.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/cups/.deps/gutenprint_5.2-i18n.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/gimp2/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/gimp2/.deps
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/gimp2/.deps/print-print.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/gimp2/.deps/print-gutenprint.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/gimp2/.deps/print.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/gimp2/.deps/print-image-gimp.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/escputil/.libs
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/escputil/.libs/escputil
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/escputil/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/escputil/.deps
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/escputil/.deps/escputil.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/escputil/.deps/d4lib.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/escputil/d4lib.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/escputil/escputil
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/escputil/escputil.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/extract-strings
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/xml-stamp
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/xmli18n-tmp.h
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/.libs
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/.libs/extract-strings
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/.deps
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/.deps/extract-strings.Po
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/escp2/model/xml-stamp
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/escp2/model/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/escp2/mediasizes/xml-stamp
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/escp2/mediasizes/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/escp2/inputslots/xml-stamp
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/escp2/inputslots/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/escp2/xml-stamp
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/escp2/inks/xml-stamp
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/escp2/inks/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/escp2/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/escp2/weaves/xml-stamp
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/escp2/weaves/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/escp2/qualitypresets/xml-stamp
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/escp2/qualitypresets/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/escp2/media/xml-stamp
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/escp2/media/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/src/xml/extract-strings.o
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/stamp-h1
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/config.status
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/config.h
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/po/Makefile.in
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/po/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/po/POTFILES
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/scripts/mkgitlog
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/scripts/gversion
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/scripts/Makefile
                      /home/myusseraccount/Downloads/gutenprint-5.2.13/config.log
                      /home/myusseraccount/.config/enchant
                      find: ‘/home/myusseraccount/.config/enchant’: Permission denied
                      /home/myusseraccount/.config/yelp
                      /home/myusseraccount/.config/yelp/yelp.cfg
                      /home/myusseraccount/.config/gedit
                      /home/myusseraccount/.config/gedit/accels
                      /home/myusseraccount/.cache/yelp
                      find: ‘/home/myusseraccount/.cache/yelp’: Permission denied
                      /home/myusseraccount/.cache/dconf
                      find: ‘/home/myusseraccount/.cache/dconf’: Permission denied
                      /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/webkitgtk
                      find: ‘/home/myusseraccount/.local/share/webkitgtk’: Permission denied

Last edited by luvallcomputerses; Jan 16, 2018, 04:47 PM.

Comment

I ran the command with sudo and the following is the out put for it.

/home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/datareporting (5)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/datareporting (5)/session-state.json
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/datareporting (5)/state.json
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/cert8.db (3)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/blist.sqlite (5)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/Trap House777.msf (2)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/Membership-1.msf
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/pluginreg.dat (6)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/Noise.msf (1)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/TCGC Land (3)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/Sent-1.msf
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/datareporting (9)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/datareporting (9)/session-state.json
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/datareporting (9)/state.json
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/blocklist.xml
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/minidumps (9)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/Sent-1.msf (1)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/xulstore.json (6)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/Noise (4)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/webappsstore.sqlite (9)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/crashes (4)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/crashes (4)/events
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/Shared Informational190
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/abook.mab (1)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/blocklist.xml (7)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/permissions.sqlite (8)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/blist.sqlite
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/directoryTree.json (3)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/datareporting (6)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/datareporting (6)/session-state.json
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/datareporting (6)/state.json
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/mailViews.dat (7)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/Trap House (2)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/permissions.sqlite (3)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/SecurityPreloadState.txt (7)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/Jerry331.msf
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/EC Committee.msf
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/key3.db (3)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/Robbin.msf
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/Drafts-2.msf (1)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/Email With Notes (1).ods
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/EC Committee568.msf (1)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/folderTree.json (1)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/Drafts-1335.msf
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/secmod.db (9)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/permissions.sqlite (2)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/search.json.mozlz4 (3)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/search.json.mozlz4 (7)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/Raffle350.msf
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/Robbin387.msf
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/Shared Informational.msf
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/compatibility.ini
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/Insurance
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/folderTree.json
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/global-messages-db.sqlite (2)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/blocklist.xml (8)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/Food64.msf
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/virtualFolders.dat (1)
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/files/global-messages-db.sqlite (8)

/home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/crashes (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trap House (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Range Closing (1).msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blist.sqlite (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/webappsstore.sqlite (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/crashes (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/permissions.sqlite (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Sent-1.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/SecurityPreloadState.txt (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/search.json.mozlz4 (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blist.sqlite (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Inbox-1.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Brass Barrels34.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/places.sqlite (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blist.sqlite (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/global-messages-db.sqlite (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/compatibility.ini (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/gmp (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/permissions.sqlite (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/sessionCheckpoints.json (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Expenses417.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Membership Keep.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/history.mab (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/ComboFix.exe.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/AlternateServices.txt (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/compatibility.ini (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/extensions.ini (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/abook.mab (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Shared Informational-1.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/PDF Documents for Review.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Hunters Eduction815.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Brass Barrels Keep.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/cert8.db.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Email Address List for Scott (1).ods.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/session.json (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/addons.json (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/mailViews.dat.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trash (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Shared Informational190.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/NRA Instructor Logo.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/folderTree.json (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/A2Z Firearms Training.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Sent312.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/mailViews.dat (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/AlternateServices.txt (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/folderTree.json (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/minidumps.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trap House.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/key3.db.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/extensions.ini (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Women On Target (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Membership Keep.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Drafts-1.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Sports Fest690.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Bradley914.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/extensions.ini (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/datareporting (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/xulstore.json (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Sent-1502.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trash(2).msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Email Address List for Scott (2).ods.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/key3.db (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/cookies.sqlite (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/By-Laws Keep.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/pluginreg.dat (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/global-messages-db.sqlite (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/SecurityPreloadState.txt (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Junk(2).msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/history.mab.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/SecurityPreloadState.txt (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/sessionCheckpoints.json (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/search.json.mozlz4 (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/prefs.js (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/EC Committee509.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/compatibility.ini.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Unsent Messages.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Sent-3.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/SecurityPreloadState.txt (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Scott.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Gene.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/AlternateServices.txt (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blocklist.xml.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/msgFilterRules.dat.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/EC Committee.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Proposed 2018 Budget for Membership Review.pdf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/extensions.ini (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/key3.db (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Hunters Eduction441.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/AlternateServices.txt (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Shared Information Keep.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Insurance.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Bradley914.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/crashes (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Guns948.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/EC Committee568.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/places.sqlite (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/permissions.sqlite (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Shared Informational.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/abook.mab (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Shared Informational810.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/permissions.sqlite.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/secmod.db (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/xulstore.json (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Jason Web Master323.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/webappsstore.sqlite.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/times.json (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Membership347.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/AlternateServices.txt.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/times.json (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Drafts401.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/prefs.js.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Sent-3.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Food.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/minidumps (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/permissions.sqlite (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blocklist.xml (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/sessionCheckpoints.json (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/EC Committee.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/places.sqlite (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/gmp (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Owner.wab.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Events Keep.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Inbox637.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/SiteSecurityServiceState.txt (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Drafts-1335.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Food530.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/minidumps (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/addons.json (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Email with Notes Thunderbird (2).ods.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trash.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Women On Target946.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Membership347.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Shared Informational.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Sent-2.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Drafts-2.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/crashes (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Drafts-1830.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Email With Notes.ods.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Gene928.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/search.json.mozlz4 (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/TCGC Land (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/session.json (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/places.sqlite-wal.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Sports Fest690.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Gene732.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Expenses61.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Bios w drivers by mainboard.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/mailViews.dat (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Guns.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/webappsstore.sqlite (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Guns.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Inbox-1296.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Women On Target72.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/key3.db (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/compatibility.ini (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trap House (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/EC Committee-1.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Inbox-2.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Stephen827.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Hunters Eduction382.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/webappsstore.sqlite-wal.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/crashes (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blist.sqlite.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Women On Target72.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Bradley763.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/directoryTree.json (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trap House777.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/virtualFolders.dat (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Noise.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Bradley262.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/gmp (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/folderTree.json (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blocklist.xml (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/xulstore.json (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/session.json (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/datareporting (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/global-messages-db.sqlite (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Gene732.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Robbin.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trash115.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Expenses959.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/SecurityPreloadState.txt (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/extensions.json.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/permissions.sqlite (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/cookies.sqlite (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Hunters Eduction815.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/gmp (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/webappsstore.sqlite (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/datareporting (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/extensions.json (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/AlternateServices.txt (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/mailViews.dat (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/By-Laws Keep.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/abook.mab (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/cert8.db (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Gene928.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/secmod.db (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/xulstore.json (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/cert8.db (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/w 9 for gun club.ods.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/global-messages-db.sqlite (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/TCGC Land.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Robbin674.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Stephen546.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/TCGC Land.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Gene152.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/extensions.ini (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/memberatlarge2.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/SecurityPreloadState.txt (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/compatibility.ini (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/mailViews.dat (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/EC Committee.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/webappsstore.sqlite (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/abook.mab (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/TCGC Land (1).msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Brass Barrels425.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/EC Committee.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/gmp (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/abook.mab (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blocklist.xml (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/session.json (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Drafts-1335.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/xulstore.json.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Junk-1(2).msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/times.json.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Guns848.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Membership-1.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/cert8.db (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/folderTree.json (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Range Closing (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Outbox(2).msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/places.sqlite (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Inbox237.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Gene152.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/key3.db (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/search.json.mozlz4 (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Drafts-1.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Food275.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Inbox-3.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Bradley262.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/mailViews.dat (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Membership.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/places.sqlite-shm.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/folderTree.json (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Expenses417.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Sent-3.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Range Closing (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Inbox637.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Jerry105.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/secmod.db (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/extensions.ini (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Raffle350.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/secmod.db (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trash (1)296.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/gmp (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/cookies.sqlite (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Shared Informational810.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/4 Bay Keep.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/virtualFolders.dat (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/session.json (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Stephen827.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/key3.db (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/NRA Instructor Class Training Material.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/permissions.sqlite (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/search.json.mozlz4 (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/SecurityPreloadState.txt (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Gene152.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/datareporting (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Expenses959.msf (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/folderTree.json (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/xulstore.json (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/history.mab (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/cert8.db (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Sent-2.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Rental81.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/crashes (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Women On Target (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/directoryTree.json.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/places.sqlite (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/EC Committee-1.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trap House.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Brass Barrels863.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/places.sqlite (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/times.json (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Range Closing253.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/cookies.sqlite (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/memberatlarge2.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Range Closing (1)471.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/mailViews.dat (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Membership49.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Food275.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/compatibility.ini (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Events292.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/AlternateServices.txt (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/compatibility.ini (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/extensions.json (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Women On Target (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/history.mab (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/secmod.db (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Membership347.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blist.sqlite (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/times.json (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Front Sight's.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Shared Informational-1.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blist.sqlite (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Unsent Messages.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Gene732.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/pluginreg.dat (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Noise (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Expenses.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/prefs.js (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/permissions.sqlite (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Email list.xlsx.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Hangfire Keep.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blist.sqlite (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/extensions.json (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/directoryTree.json (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/prefs.js (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Tri City Gun Club_20140619-0655.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Drafts-1830.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/session.json (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/EC Committee568.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blist.sqlite (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Agenda Keep.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/SecurityPreloadState.txt (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trash.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/prefs.js (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Events211.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/TCGC Land (1)354.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Bradley763.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/gmp (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Inbox-2.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Events.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/times.json (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/history.mab (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/search.json.mozlz4 (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/SiteSecurityServiceState.txt (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/global-messages-db.sqlite (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/abook.mab (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/prefs.js (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/EC Committee509.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/memberatlarge2.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/minidumps (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/SiteSecurityServiceState.txt (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/search.json.mozlz4 (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Stephen827.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/minidumps (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Membership(2).msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Membership49.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/crashes.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blocklist.xml (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/abook.mab (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/folderTree.json (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/times.json (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/sessionCheckpoints.json (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Tri City Gun Club_20140619-0657.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/history.mab (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Rental (1)613.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Bradley.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Food.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Rental (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/thunderbird email folders by name.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Membership-1.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/times.json (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/TCGC Land.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/virtualFolders.dat (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/compatibility.ini (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/datareporting (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Events211.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/session.json.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/pluginreg.dat (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/extensions.json (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Noise (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/cookies.sqlite (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/SecurityPreloadState.txt.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/places.sqlite (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/key3.db (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Women On Target.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/webappsstore.sqlite (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Women On Target72.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/datareporting (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/directoryTree.json (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Bob Pictures September 2015.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Women On Target946.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Membership-1.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Inbox637.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/onlineStatement.pdf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/history.mab (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/search.json.mozlz4 (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/sessionCheckpoints.json (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blocklist.xml (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Hangfire Keep.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/addons.json (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/global-messages-db.sqlite (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/webappsstore.sqlite (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/history.mab (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/compatibility.ini (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/addons.json.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/times.json (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blist.sqlite (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/gmp (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Expenses61.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/TCGC Land (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blocklist.xml (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Email with Notes Thunderbird.ods.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/extensions.json (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/abook.mab.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/cookies.sqlite (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/directoryTree.json (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/gmp (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/SiteSecurityServiceState.txt (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/times.json (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/datareporting (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Jason Web Master644.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/virtualFolders.dat (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Shared Informational190.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/cookies.sqlite (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/mailViews.dat (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trash (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trap House (1)21.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Jason Web Master.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Robbin387.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/history.mab (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/extensions.ini (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Noise (1)324.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Raffle350.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/key3.db (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/gmp.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Bradley262.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/virtualFolders.dat (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/prefs.js (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Drafts-3.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Bradley.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/webappsstore.sqlite (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Drafts459.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/compatibility.ini (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Events292.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/datareporting (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Tri City Gun Club_20140619-0700.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/cert8.db (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/extensions.ini (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/lock.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/datareporting (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Bradley763.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/SecurityPreloadState.txt (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Email Address List for Scott.ods.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/folderTree.json (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/sessionCheckpoints.json (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Shared Informational.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/abook.mab (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/crashes (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blocklist.xml (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Gene.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Sent312.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Inbox(2).msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/prefs.js (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blist.sqlite (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Inbox-1860.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/gmp (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Events315.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Drafts-1.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/folderTree.json.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Expenses959.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/extensions.ini.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/minidumps (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/xulstore.json (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/mailViews.dat (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/xulstore.json (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/compatibility.ini (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trap House777.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Sent312.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/abook.mab (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Agenda Keep.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/history.mab (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/virtualFolders.dat (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Brass Barrels.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trash-1.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/directoryTree.json (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/SiteSecurityServiceState.txt (6).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/AlternateServices.txt (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/SiteSecurityServiceState.txt (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Drafts(2).msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Jerry.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Membership.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Expenses61.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/secmod.db (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/pluginreg.dat (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/extensions.ini (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/key3.db (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Noise.msf (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Food530.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/prefs.js (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Front Sight's_20140618-0759.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/blocklist.xml (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/cert8.db (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/directoryTree.json (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Expenses.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Range(2).msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Drafts-2.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/session.json (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Outbox-1(2).msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/abook.mab (2).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/places.sqlite (9).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/cookies.sqlite (10).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/EC Committee-1.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Brass Barrels Keep.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Membership49.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trash (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/xulstore.json (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trash (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/EC Meal schedule 2016.docx.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/session.json (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/prefs.js (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/pluginreg.dat (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Inbox237.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trash (1)46.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/1 Keep Items.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Jason Web Master26.msf.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/places.sqlite (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/crashes (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Membership Keep.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Noise.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/addons.json (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Front Sight's-1.trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Bradley.msf (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/mailViews.dat (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/Trash (4).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/virtualFolders.dat (5).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/key3.db (7).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/addons.json (3).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/secmod.db (8).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/times.json (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/Trash/info/pluginreg.dat (1).trashinfo
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/kmail2
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/kmail2/autosave
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/user-places.xbel
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/mime.cache
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/icons
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/magic
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/globs2
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/globs
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/packages
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/packages/user-extension-html.xml
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/packages/user-extension-htm.xml
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/packages/user-extension-shtml.xml
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/packages/user-extension-xhtml.xml
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/packages/user-extension-xht.xml
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/XMLnamespaces
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/version
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/types
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/application
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/application/x-extension-html.xml
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/application/x-extension-xhtml.xml
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/application/x-extension-shtml.xml
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/application/x-extension-htm.xml
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/application/x-extension-xht.xml
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/subclasses
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/treemagic
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/generic-icons
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/mime/aliases
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/klipper
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/klipper/history2.lst.b13339
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/klipper/history2.lst
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/webkitgtk
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/webkitgtk/localstorage
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/phishingurl
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/phishingurl/malware.db
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/applications
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/templates
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/templates/cur
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/templates/new
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/templates/tmp
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/drafts
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/drafts/cur
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/drafts/new
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/drafts/tmp
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/outbox
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/outbox/cur
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/outbox/new
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/outbox/tmp
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/trash
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/trash/cur
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/trash/new
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/trash/tmp
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/sent-mail
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/sent-mail/cur
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/sent-mail/new
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/sent-mail/tmp
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/inbox
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/inbox/cur
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/inbox/new
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0/inbox/tmp
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/kwalletd
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/kwalletd/kdewallet.kwl
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/kwalletd/kdewallet.salt
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/kate
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/kate/sessions
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/kate/anonymous.katesession
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/gravatar
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/kcookiejar
                        /home/myusseraccount/.local/share/kcookiejar/cookies
                        /home/myusseraccount/Music
                        /home/myusseraccount/.hplip
                        /home/myusseraccount/.hplip/hplip.conf
                        find: ‘user’: No such file or directory
                        find: ‘root’: No such file or directory

Last edited by luvallcomputerses; Jan 16, 2018, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X