Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe this might effect some GUI (developed in QT) when starting if this font is enabled.
    When you say enabled, do you mean as one of the fonts in SystemSettings>Appearance>Fonts? If not what do you mean the "font is enabled?"
    It should not be enabled as a System Font.

Comment

Originally posted by rab0171610 View Post
      When you say enabled, do you mean as one of the fonts in SystemSettings>Appearance>Fonts? If not what do you mean the "font is enabled?"
      It should not be enabled as a System Font.
      Yes. I do mean from SystemSettings>Appearance>Fonts
      and had to disable from
      SystemSettings>Appearance>Font Management.

It was the fresh installation of the OS i.e. the default installation

Comment

Ok. You have solved your problem. The answer for others that may encounter this problem is to check their fonts in system settings to make sure it is not enabled. Even though you intended this as a how to guide, If you would, please mark this thread solved by editing your title, this will let other users know there is a solution. And consider filing a bug report if you think it will help improve Kubuntu.
        Last edited by rab0171610; May 19, 2022, 01:51 AM.

Comment

For the record, I did a clean install of Kubuntu Jammy from USB stick and this font in question is not even installed on my system, nor was it selected as a default font.

Comment

Originally posted by rab0171610 View Post
            Ok. You have solved your problem. The answer for others that may encounter this problem is to check their fonts in system settings to make sure it is not enabled. Even though you intended this as a how to guide, If you would, please mark this thread solved by editing your title, this will let other users know there is a solution. And consider filing a bug report if you think it will help improve Kubuntu.
            Ok. Thanks to all the members for the responses.

Comment

Working...
            X