This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browsers goes black screen when full screen

Was doing good, but from one day to another, in firefox, and chromium, I can't see when I full screen a video on youtube, and also f11 key in firefox (tho not in chromium)

Tried some solutions, like the force composition pipeline in nvidia, It was enable, and tested the full option...

Also tried some animations troubleshoot in firefox (main browser that I was using), and hardware accel option too.

My drivers are up to date (I have an old GTX650Ti), I think in a way, that maybe I don't applying the nvidia settings, but Im kinda puzzled what's the source of the problem.

My drivers are up to date
    What version? Have you tried different versions if you have the most recent ones (495)?
    I have seen a few people out there who have used the 495 driver on older hardware, and have had issues.

Comment

I have the latest 470.86 for my gpu driver, there isn't new ones, and I didn't thinked in trying older ones.

Comment

weirdest ****, sorry for language, I saw the icons for maximize close when i hover the mouse, pressed those buttons and suddenly I can see fullscreen ...
        I don't know and I think never gonna know what exactly was that screen...
        Last edited by Snowhog; Dec 01, 2021, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X