This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knotes acts in a random way after restart

I use Knotes and I leave them up the entire time that my computer is on. However, whenever I restart my computer something weird happens with Knotes. Sometimes I am missing all of my notes (right clicking on the icon shows me no notes). Sometimes the color reverts to the default color. Sometimes the notes that were missing suddenly reappear.

Does anyone know how I can view the notes that are missing? (They exist somewhere because when I restart my computer I can sometimes see them again)

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

I am running Kubuntu 16.04.1

Thanks

Originally posted by thurstan View Post
    I use Knotes and I leave them up the entire time that my computer is on. However, whenever I restart my computer something weird happens with Knotes. Sometimes I am missing all of my notes (right clicking on the icon shows me no notes). Sometimes the color reverts to the default color. Sometimes the notes that were missing suddenly reappear.

Does anyone know how I can view the notes that are missing? (They exist somewhere because when I restart my computer I can sometimes see them again)

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

I am running Kubuntu 16.04.1

Thanks
    I have a whole row of Knotes on my panel. No idea what they are or why they are there or how to view them. Pretty sure I would like to turn off that "feature".

Comment

Working...
    X