This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lancelot Location

I have installed Lancelot, but cannot find it in the Widget collection. Does anyone know where I can find the launcher?. Further, I installed some desktop themes and cannot locate these either
    kubuntu version: 16.04.5 LTS

Laptop: Toshiba-Satellite-L350

I don't think Lancelot has been ported to plasma 5 by its developer.

Some themes, usually older ones are not compatible with plasma 5 or have not been kept up to date by their authors so unfortunately some themes do not appear.

sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by claydoh View Post
      I don't think Lancelot has been ported to plasma 5 by its developer.

Some themes, usually older ones are not compatible with plasma 5 or have not been kept up to date by their authors so unfortunately some themes do not appear.

sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk
      I managed to install Lancelot from the Package Manager

When you say some themes do not appear. Do you mean that they do not appear on the server; or that they do appear on the server, but when downloading they will not appear on the pc?
      Last edited by anonprivate; Dec 29, 2016, 08:06 AM.
      kubuntu version: 16.04.5 LTS

Laptop: Toshiba-Satellite-L350

Comment

Originally posted by anonprivate View Post
        I managed to install Lancelot from the Package Manager

When you say some themes do not appear. Do you mean that they do not appear on the server; or that they do appear on the server, but when downloading they will not appear on the pc?
        Themes that have been developed for Plasma5 generally won't work on previous versions of KDE likewise themes that have been developed for KDE4 won't work in KDE5 unless the code that runs it has been ported over to KDE5
        systemd is not for me. I am a retro Nintendo gamer. consoles I play on are, SNES; N64; GameCube and WII.
        Host: mx Kernel: 4.19.0-6-amd64 x86_64 bits: 64 compiler: gcc v: 8.3.0 Desktop: Trinity R14.0.8 tk: Qt 3.5.0 info: kicker wm: Twin 3.0 base: Debian GNU/Linux 10

Comment

Working...
        X