This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helloo I need some guidance trying to theme

I'd like to have the visual style of MAC OS but without the MAC bar with the icons, I like the KDE task bar, so... I can I customize like the colors, THE FOLDERS, etc? Is there a reference to learn how to apply themes and learn overall?

Thank you

Hello, Arturo

In KDE the desktop theme and the icon theme are two different things. You can modify (most of) KDE's color scheme using system settings --> color. If you make any changes to the existing color scheme you'll be prompted to save it, so you can change colors as much as you like - and if you don't like the change you can revert back to any color scheme you've saved.

Icons? Different story. Most any icon theme will work somewhat - I use a GTK+ icon theme in KDE with no issues.

Installing themes and icon sets isn't particularly difficult; if you can't find anything in Debian's repositories that interests you I'd suggest looking at the KDE store at https://store.kde.org - you can find just about every piece of eye candy ever made for KDE in there.

cheers -
    we see things not as they are, but as we are.
    -- anais nin

Comment

Working...
    X