Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Et voilà! No more error, but this does mean that while Chrome should still run it won't update through the update manager. I have never actually used Chrome so I don't know if there is an option to manually update it.
    If you're sitting wondering,
    Which Batman is the best,
    There's only one true answer my friend,
    It's Adam Bloody West!

Comment

So I can keep Chrome and my problems are gone?
      Kubuntu 14.04 / KDE 4.13.3 / GRUB Version: 0.97-29ubuntu66
      HP15 -
      -f033wm Laptop / CPU: Intel / GPU: Intel Corporation Atom Processor / RAM: 8GB / Hard Drive: 1 each / Seagate / Optical Drive: HP DVDRW GUB0N / Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by elijathegold View Post
        Et voilà! No more error, but this does mean that while Chrome should still run it won't update through the update manager. I have never actually used Chrome so I don't know if there is an option to manually update it.
        Thank you very much for your help. I'll be using Chromium for the extended future while keeping yet resting Chrome.
        HP15 -
        -f033wm Laptop / CPU: Intel / GPU: Intel Corporation Atom Processor / RAM: 8GB / Hard Drive: 1 each / Seagate / Optical Drive: HP DVDRW GUB0N / Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by logan01 View Post

I have no idea where the sources.list file is therefore can't post it.
          Kubuntu has an application called "locate", part of the mlocate package. With it you can open a Konsole and issue:
          locate sources.list
          and you will be given the path to the file. Using its man page you can learn how to use patterns and special characters to limit the output.
          "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
          – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
            Kubuntu has an application called "locate", part of the mlocate package. With it you can open a Konsole and issue:
            locate sources.list
            and you will be given the path to the file. Using its man page you can learn how to use patterns and special characters to limit the output.
            Thanks.
            HP15 -

Comment

Working...
            X