This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wi-fi dis-connection ...

sitting here on FACEbook then all of a sudden the semi circle in the tab icon jus keeps goin round an round as if its struggling to perform my command to go to another page ... i check my wi-fi signal an its there but i no its not working correctly because lets face it, why would the semi circle be spinning in the opened tab if the connection was good ? so my question to all you helpful individuals in this forum is how do i solve the problem of a random WI-FI disconnection in KUBUNTU ?? actually, when i think about it when i use LINIUX MINT 17.3 that i hav installed beside this KUBUNUT os i hav the same exact occurance .... once again, any help i can recieve will be appreciated .. thnX

Hi
    Since it operated with another OS, that is usually a sign to me that it is possibly a hardware problem.

Possibly the router is going on the fritz? Check a plugin?

Is your card going on the fritz? how old is it?

Do you have other people in the house using the router for WiFi?

Is it a "yellow bus" thing that the internet outside the house is getting slammed by kids coming home and getting on the web?

Facebook has been adding in other capabilities, one of them, apparently, to have video chat....don't know how much of one part of FB interacts with the other part of FB, but a thought.

Hang tight, I'm sure that someone more capable than me will be along shortly.

woodsmoke
    sigpic
    Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Working...
    X