This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Needed Pasting into Libra Writer

Trying to paste a lengthy web page with text/images. It'll paste a few paragraphs and a single image. That's it. I assume it can't digest the whole paste. I try to copy/paste in segments. I can't get past the first segment which is equal to the initial few paragraphs and a single image. Or if there's something available that'll screen capture (scrolling) the same info. I'm wanting the info for a potential CYA. Thanks.

EDIT: Same deal with Open Office in Windows 10. Now that I'm back in Kubuntu 14.04, I tried the online capture tool, number 4 in the link, and it couldn't do it. http://screenshot.net/screenshot-ubuntu.html
    Last edited by logan01; Mar 28, 2016, 01:57 PM.
    Kubuntu 14.04 / KDE 4.13.3 / GRUB Version: 0.97-29ubuntu66
    HP15 -
    -f033wm Laptop / CPU: Intel / GPU: Intel Corporation Atom Processor / RAM: 8GB / Hard Drive: 1 each / Seagate / Optical Drive: HP DVDRW GUB0N / Windows 10

You do not need to copy & paste the whole web site in to Writer. Simply select the Save As option in the file menu of the web browser to a suitable file format or print the web page to a PDF file.

Comment

Originally posted by NickStone View Post
      You do not need to copy & paste the whole web site in to Writer. Simply select the Save As option in the file menu of the web browser to a suitable file format or print the web page to a PDF file.
      Well I'll be darned. Saved as a .pdf (with print tool) and all is well. I have been cussing, pulling my non-hair out, etc. Thanks a bunch. I will now do the solved thing.
      Kubuntu 14.04 / KDE 4.13.3 / GRUB Version: 0.97-29ubuntu66
      HP15 -
      -f033wm Laptop / CPU: Intel / GPU: Intel Corporation Atom Processor / RAM: 8GB / Hard Drive: 1 each / Seagate / Optical Drive: HP DVDRW GUB0N / Windows 10

Comment

Working...
      X