This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Forum Always Appears Washed Out / Faded

All other forums and all other internet activities appear high resolution. This forum always appears washed out or "faded". My display config is set at 1366 x 768 / Auto. Mostly where the issue exists is on the main page listing of all the sub forums. I believe at one time I changed the appearance somewhat with a forum tool however the change also did away with the option "solved". It's the same deal in both Windows and Kubuntu.
    Kubuntu 14.04 / KDE 4.13.3 / GRUB Version: 0.97-29ubuntu66
    HP15 -
    -f033wm Laptop / CPU: Intel / GPU: Intel Corporation Atom Processor / RAM: 8GB / Hard Drive: 1 each / Seagate / Optical Drive: HP DVDRW GUB0N / Windows 10

Click on My Profile and then on Customize My Profile.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Goodness, lots of choices. I'll do that in just a bit. Thanks a bunch.
      HP15 -
      -f033wm Laptop / CPU: Intel / GPU: Intel Corporation Atom Processor / RAM: 8GB / Hard Drive: 1 each / Seagate / Optical Drive: HP DVDRW GUB0N / Windows 10

Comment

Made all kinds of color changes, saved changes, even closed browser, reopened, no change.
        HP15 -

Comment

Customizing the profile only changes the appearance of your profile page, iirc

What website theme do you have selected, from the drop-down way at the bottom left of any page?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by claydoh View Post
            Customizing the profile only changes the appearance of your profile page, iirc

What website theme do you have selected, from the drop-down way at the bottom left of any page?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
            Thanks. I have Default but prefer Ubuntu-Test, however, it removes the Solved option from Thread Tools.
            HP15 -

Comment

I wonder if this would allow members additional options?

How to allow your vBulletin members to change the forum style?

In order to allow your vBulletin members to switch between the installed forum front-end styles navigate to your vBulletin admin panel->Settings->Options->Style & Language Settings->Edit Settings.
              Select the Yes radio button in the Allow Users To Change Styles area and save the modification. In this way when you log in your forum's front-end you will see the drop down menu in the bottom left corner and you will be able to change the styles through it.

Last edited by logan01; Dec 30, 2015, 05:08 PM.
              HP15 -

Comment

Ewww , you like that unfinished theme I began, and never finished (due to lack of skill)? I was going to take the ubuntuforum theme and convert it to Kubuntu colors, but never got far.

We do have this option enabled, we just only have the 2, plus that test theme, and the mobile styles. Haven't seen the need for more.

Comment

Let me see if I can explain myself. With ubuntu-test, the appearance of the main page gives nice crisp black coloring to the assorted topics, etc as opposed to "faded" bluish coloring with Default or a brighter faded blue using KFNBlue. I don't know the correct terms however if where all the blue colors (except for links) could be optioned that would be nice. Or just add the "Solved" option to the Thread Tools when using ubuntu-test. Or give me some cheese with this whine I'm having.
                  HP15 -

Comment

Working...
                  X