This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to edit Activities?

I'm not a new guy. Been using Linux for a decade, but today Plasma 5 is making me feel like a complete newbie.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to edit my activities--rename them? Maybe it's a bug but every time I use the key combination super-tab (this is how I thought I did it before?), the activities sidebar pops up *but only* so long as it takes to switch to a different activity. In other words, I can't use the sidebar edit the activities. It only pops up like alt-tab and vanishes as soon as I release the key combination.

Is there another way to edit Activities?

Okay, must be a bug? But I found a workaround. Install Activities widget in Panel (or switch to the "Activities" widget if, like me, you use the "Activity Bar". Click on the widget. This will open the sidebar. Edit. Then switch back to the Activities Bar or remove the widget from the panel.

A pretty ugly workaround, but it works.

Comment

You should be able to right-click on the desktop and choose "Activities" from the context menu (this should bring up the activity bar)

Comment

Also, the hamburger menu at the top right of the screen brings it up, as does Alt + D S

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X