This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Widget Button Text Color

On buttons that are in widgets, the text is unreadable. I'm not sure what I did to screw this up. I'm running 14.04.
    I've not yet figured out which settings change the color of the text or the button background.
    For example, this connection manager in my system tray panel.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	unreadable_button.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	648873
    This button should read "Disconnect." And if you zoom-in the picture enough, you can faintly make out that it does. It also looks like there might be a gradient to the text. I want to make this text darker.
    Can someone please tell me where this setting is found? I've only found where to change the color of other buttons and texts, like for windows.

Thank you

It is probably a quirk in the plamsa theme you are using. Application color schemes do not effect plasma widgets, and i find many of the user contributed themes can have these problems - possibly they were made for an older KDE version. You can experiment in the Details section of the desktop theme area in system settings, you can choose different themes for different plasma components. Not ideal, but it can work.

Comment

I improved things by changing the theme in System Settings > Workspace Appearance > Desktop Theme.
      I'll tinker around in here to get it looking just the way I want.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X