This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bumpalot View Post
    Yes, tried scrolling over the plasmoid in the panel - sick of doing it - every reboot I have to change the time, sometimes the day! Gues I will have to live with it untill it gets fixed - not holding my breath for that!
    Thanks again guys for sticking with this - much appreciated!
    Note: I tried to mark this thread SOLVED, but it isn't listed in Thread Tools.??
    Which KDE version and which Kubuntu version?

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpalot View Post
      Yes, tried scrolling over the plasmoid in the panel - sick of doing it - every reboot I have to change the time, sometimes the day! Gues I will have to live with it untill it gets fixed - not holding my breath for that!
      Thanks again guys for sticking with this - much appreciated!
      Note: I tried to mark this thread SOLVED, but it isn't listed in Thread Tools.??
      Did you try the tzdata trick? What happened?

Comment

Had the same problem with my clock on kubuntu (UK time BST) this fixed it.

http://askubuntu.com/questions/26807...-and-kde-clock

Comment

kubuntu 13.04
          I will try the "ask ubuntu...." link below & see how that goes. Thanks

Comment

Had a bad system crash - had to reinstall. So far no system clock problem. Thanks for all your help guys!!
            Tried to set this thread as SOLVED - could not find it in Thread Tools
            Last edited by Bumpalot; May 31, 2013, 04:47 PM. Reason: Trying to set SOLVED

Comment

Working...
            X