• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some apps dont see shared folders.

hi,

some apps dont see shared folders.
    I'm using searchmonkey and this don't see like anothers

I'm trying to access a shared folder from terminal, without sucess.

I'm using kubuntu 11.10.

tanks
    Last edited by jonnymr; Mar 10, 2012, 09:07 AM.

Do you mean shared folders on the same computer? If so what are their permissions?

Or network shared folders e.g. Samba? If so how are you mounting them?
    I'd rather be locked out than locked in.

Comment

jonnymr@

I edited your post and removed (solved) from the subject. Adding solved and not explaining in the post what or how you solved the issue does no one any good. This forum, as well as any other forum, is about 'helping' others. It is expected that when a problem is posted, and a subsequent solution is found, that the solution be posted for the benefit of all.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
        jonnymr@

I edited your post and removed (solved) from the subject. Adding solved and not explaining in the post what or how you solved the issue does no one any good. This forum, as well as any other forum, is about 'helping' others. It is expected that when a problem is posted, and a subsequent solution is found, that the solution be posted for the benefit of all.
        I understand... I lost the link where I found the solution, but I'll find this in post here.
        I remenber that was a ubuntu's site where I found the solution.

I remenber you make a folder, then you mount using some configurations, but you need install a pack that I don't remenber now.
        I need find again and when I found I'll post here.

tanks

Comment

Working...
        X