X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wifi stopped working !!!

WIFI PROBLEM ...

I was previously using wifi on my laptop but my bluetooth is not working and i tried to fix bluetooth problem was that what all wrong wrong and MY WIFI stopped working and bluetooth is still the same.

After i reboot the its not even showing the wireless option.Although wired connection is perfectly ok.

NEED URGENT HELP. I AM NEW UBUNTU (KUBUNTU) USER.
    AND ALL I KNOW TO DO KNOW IS REINSTALL KUBUNTU BUT I THAT MY SECOND PRIORITY.

DATED : 26th jan'12.

VERY IMPORTANT ...

ALL THE USER,
    WHO ARE HAVING SAME OR COMMOM PROBLEM,
    MUST PUT ON A LIKE ON THE QUESTION.
    SO EVEN IF WE DONT GET ANY INFORMATIVE RESULT.
    THE DEVELOPER MAY FIND OUT IT ( ON HE BASSES OF HIGH LEVEL OF LIKES ).

What is the Make and Model of your laptop?

What wifi card do you have?
    "A problem well stated is a problem half solved." --Charles F. Kettering
    "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."--Dr. Seuss

Comment

dhondi90, I see this your first post here. Please read the topic How to ask questions the smart way so that we can help you better.

Also, this forum is not managed by those who develop Kubuntu, so it's unlikely that the poll you've created will have the effect you wish.

Comment

Hi dhondi90,

I agree with 'steveriley' and 'arochester'.

I too had a similar problem as you when I moved from Ubuntu to Kubuntu last year. Please check out my posting on ubuntuforums (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1745588) for some ideas of the information required by the forum members to assist you as well as how my wireless problem was solved.

Good luck

From,
        Jude

Comment

I've resolved my wifi issues with this link http://almostconnecticut.net/linuxis...-with-kubuntu/
          hope it helps

Comment

The OP has not been seen since the original (and only) post here in KFN, back on January 25th, 2012 -- nearly two months ago. He joined to post the single post and has not been back since.

I've locked this thread. If dhondi90 does return, he can open a new thread.
            Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
            "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
            X