This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] To-Do app

Lo Guys , I am looking for a To-Do app or widget that I can create tasks in.
    It must be easily and quickly accessible from the desktop.

Any suggestions ?

Re: To-Do app

Kind of depends on what functionality you need. Tasque works pretty well, but then again, a simple text document can sometimes do the trick.
    Thanks,

Craigbert
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Kubuntu 13.04
    8GB RAM & Intel Core i7 1.87GHz
    Registered Linux User 537624

Comment

I need a very basic app. To-do list with option for due date. A pop-up reminder when due date is reached would be a nice bonus.

Comment

I need something like that too. Best if that is Widget.

Comment

Originally posted by craigbert
          Kind of depends on what functionality you need. Tasque works pretty well, but then again, a simple text document can sometimes do the trick.
          Tasque works perfect for my needs. Thank you

Comment

Re: [SOLVED] To-Do app

I know this is solved already, but kontact can work pretty as well, it has a lot of features, and is fairly easily accessed through the kmenu. It comes with the installation media, and I've used it here or there. Just putting another idea out there
            Computer Lie #1: You&#39;ll never use all that disk space.<br />FATAL SYSTEM ERROR: Press F13 to continue...<br />The box said, &quot;Requires Windows 7 Home Edition or better&quot; ..so I installed Linux<br />My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.<br />Bad command. Bad, bad command! Sit! Stay! Staaay...

Comment

Originally posted by gigenieks
              I need something like that too. Best if that is Widget.
              I got a To-Do widget working with Akonadi and KOrganiser.
              Eventlist can be fond here http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php...content=107779

For me having a google account and frequently use the calendar both on my computer and on my android, this worked for me.
              Download .deb package - add widget Eventlist. Start Akonadi config - add a ical calendar by copying the adress from google calendars ical file/link. Eventlist should get the calendar settings, arranging them in a To-Do.

hth

Jonas
              ASUS M4A87TD | AMD Ph II x6 | 12 GB ram | MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti (448 Cuda cores)
              Kubuntu 12.04 KDE 4.9.x (x86_64) - Debian "Squeeze" KDE 4.(5x) (x86_64)
              Acer TimelineX 4820 TG | intel i3 | 4 GB ram| ATI Radeon HD 5600
              Kubuntu 12.10 KDE 4.10 (x86_64) - OpenSUSE 12.3 KDE 4.10 (x86_64)
              - Officially free from windoze since 11 dec 2009
              >>>>>>>>>>>> Support KFN <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Working...
              X