This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floola for ipod nano 6th gen

Im trying to use Floola with my ipod nano 6th gen. After running the program it asks me to identify the generation of my ipod. It automatically identifies my ipod as 6th gen nano below the dropdown box in red but there is no option for 6th gen ipod nano in the dropdown menu...

I cant get amarok to work with my ipod either... Ive done some research but cant find hardly anything on 6th gen....

Re: Floola for ipod nano 6th gen

Try gtkpod and included the recommended and suggested installs.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Floola can easily run off of the ipod, and with one copy for linux and one for windows i can move music to or from my linux pc, my windows work computer, and my laptop (windows) from my ipod with no installing anything (i cant install anything on my work computer).

From what i could see GTKpod doesnt have a windows version.

So Ive got it to recognize my Ipod... but once i add music, close Floola, and eject the ipod the ipod doesnt display the songs, the files have been orphaned.... what am i doing wrong

Comment

I can't help you with Windows and iPod but gtkpod has a good track record of working with iPod Nano and others.

http://www.gtkpod.org/wiki/Getting_started
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
        X